1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

So you want to audition for the Muppets?

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Sweetums74, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Penelopepitstop

Penelopepitstop New Member

off to LA

I'm Leaving for LA this afternoon
    Looking forward to meeting everyone and wish all Good Luck! :excited:
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Was happy to meet Penelope Pitstop and Erik at the dinner! :) Lots of fun going on there.

Hope you all made it back safe.
  3. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

RATS!!!!! I can do a REALLY good Robin and Gobo and i'm only 12.:(
  4. jamminbyseven

jamminbyseven New Member

Man, guys, I would love to hear all of your muppet impressions. I mean that would be a lot of fun just to see how many different people have tried to define each character's voice. Hey if any of you are up to it, send me an audio sample of your impression- WASjammin730@yahoo.com . I'd love to hear from anybody. Plus, hey, feedback, feedback's always good for improvement. Right?
  5. Muppet Matt

First off, welcome to MC!

I'll send some if you can tell me how to send audio by email.;)
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Well, these auditions are over, but one thing we USED to do about 4 or 5 years ago was get together on Yahoo voice chats and do character voices, etc. One time I had Sam Eagle performing "Kryptonite." Those were fun days.
  7. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

That does sound like a lot of fun, Fozzie! :)
  8. jamminbyseven

jamminbyseven New Member

Thanks for the welcome Muppet Matt, if you or anybody here has an instant messanger screen name, you can send audio files to me throught that. My screen name is WASjammin730 . I look forward to hearing from you guys.
  9. jamminbyseven

jamminbyseven New Member

If anybody wants to send anything, I'm on right now (3:43p ET)
  10. Muppet Matt

Ok, I'll try to send you a few tonight.:)