1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Songs the Electric Mayhem should cover...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Sep 29, 2002.

1. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

FREE BIRD!!!!!

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

This may sound ridiculous, but this is what I'm thinking including:
    "The Beat Goes On" - Sonny & Cher ( Floyd & Janice should sing this)

"Hey Jude" - The Beatles (Floyd is definetely singing this song)

"Clocks" - Coldplay (Electric Mayhem needs to cover this song)

ElizaSchuyler and Janice+Floyd<3 like this.
  3. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

OK, some old songs and some new songs:
    • I think they could do "Blinded by the Light" as performed by Manfred Mann and the Earth Band. Lots of synthesizers for Dr. Teeth to play, and a great vocal for Floyd & Janice to do.
    • Also, the Monkees' "I'm a Believer" would work too, with Dr. Teeth on lead vocals. Again, more synths.
    • They could also do "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees, with Floyd & Dr. Teeth on lead vocals, and Janice & possibly Zoot (!) on backup vocals.
    • As for a condensed EM song, perhaps Floyd & Janice could sing Green Day's "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)."
    • Have I mentioned "Frankenstein" has a role for all five members? Edgar Winter's keyboard part would be perfect for Dr. Teeth, Floyd & Janice would shred away on their guitars, Zoot would be wailing on the saxophone solo, and Animal would go ballistic during the extended drum break! No lyrics, but it would be a fantastic cover song for EM to do.

MikaelaMuppet and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  4. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Don't stop believing!! For sure that'd be awesome if they did that song and feel this moment by pitbull and Christiana Aguilaria and pitbull janice and Floyd would do an awesome cover of that as well

5. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I think that the Electric Mayhem could probably do a cover up for Vocaloid's 'Love is War' by Hatsune Miku.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  6. Dr TeethFan

Dr TeethFan Active Member

Get Offa That Thing by James Brown

Janice+Floyd<3 and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  7. Dr TeethFan

Celebration by Kool & The gang

Janice+Floyd<3 and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  8. Janice+Floyd<3

I wanna sing Floyd sing 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith to janice that's be so cute the two of them should also sing 'just give me a reason' by pink and f.u.n
    Or 'two is better than one' by boys like girls and Taylor swift the band would also cover some awesome skillet!!

9. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

You mean Skrillex? Anyway Had the best thing eveeeer! Me and a few friends were the electric mayhem for a thing in music and we sung Footloose and it was AWESOMENESS.

10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Max 300 by Omega AKA Naoki Maeda. It'd be mostly Animal on the drums, with Floyd and Lips playing stings and small bits of melody. They could tear this up. Or possibly it would tear them up.

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  11. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I just thought of this today. You know Vocaloid, right? I'd think Lips would be PERFECT to play a trumpet solo for 'Rolling Girl'.

12. Janice+Floyd<3

No skillet!! Look em up they're awesome also floyd and janice should cover 'before the storm' by nick Jonas and miley cyrus it's a beautiful,sweet romantic song

13. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

"Island In The Sun" by Weezer

14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Final Warning.

1 If I find another post by the same individual who has been re-posting their posts after having been deleted here one more time, I will post to the effect that this thread should be considered closed.
    2 If another post by the same individual comes in after that, proving that they just don't get it that their continuous actions are further frowned upon, this thread will be deleted.

15. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Roar by Katy Perry!

ElizaSchuyler and Janice+Floyd<3 like this.
  16. Dr TeethFan

Forget You by Cee Lo Green
    Mr Blue Sky by ELO
    (Not sure of Zoot will be able to be in the song)

17. Janice+Floyd<3

Haha can def see janice doing that song!!

18. Dr TeethFan

500 miles by the Proclaimers!

Janice+Floyd<3 likes this.
  19. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I think Floyd & Janice could do Sara Bareilles' "Love Song" with the rest of EM backing up. (But no Zoot sadly…)

20. Janice+Floyd<3

Omg yes!!! I love that song!

LeahXZoot4Evur and ElizaSchuyler like this.