Songs the Electric Mayhem should cover...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, forgot to play...

Just about anything by ZZ Top.

Cheap Sunglasses is a good one, too (already sounds like Floyd singing it).

FOZ

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: great idea

I'll get you yet, Kevin! I swear I will! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Now I have to KEEL you! Wait a sec, keel? How do you do that? Or maybe it's supposed to be keel-haul?

Good thing you're only kidding. Good thing for you.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh? OH?! You want to hurt me? You want to hurt the bear? HUH?

Well, then you have to be hurt, too!!

There are WIRES attached to your arms.

So, there.

Sorry,
FOZ

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
there's this one song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers with bongo drums in it but i forgot the name. I think the mayhem would sound good singing some chili peppers songs.

here's another good idea. if they do some rhcp songs, they should feature some of the pepper muppets (from that group of vegetables, if there IS some) here are some other ideas for some of my suggestions

"Woman" - Def Leppard - Sung by Floyd, but the chorus will be sung by, uh, you know!
They should also feature a puppet of a leopard with his ear right next to the amp, acting like they aren't even playing.

"Light My Fire" - The Doors - featuring back up singers of muppets that are doors (not the band, the kind you open).

"All Revved Up With No Place To Go" - Meat Loaf - should have Miss Piggy and Annie Sue and back-up singers.

"Bat Out Of ****" - Meat Loaf - should also have piggy and annie and, because of that INSANE piano playing, they should zoom in on Dr. Teeth's fingers in the middle of the song. his fingers will be red! at the end of the song, he faints!

"Paradise By The Dashboard Light" - Meat Loaf - should ALSO have the pig thing

"Floyd's Garage" (remake of "Joe's Garage") - Frank Zappa - instead of showing them on stage, it should show them in a garage

"Only Happy When It Rains" - Garbage - sung by Janice - should show them performing out in the rain. at the end of the song, they all get electricuted!

"Private Idaho" - B-52's - sung by Floyd and Janice. should show them in Idaho. it should also have Beaker singing the intro!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
it would be funny hearing them do the "Irish Drinking Song". they probably can't do it because of all the kids watching though.....

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
They probably coulda done that on SNL in a guest spot during the Gorch era...

-Matt

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I've thought of a few more:

"The Last Stop", Dave Matthews Band (another collaboration with the jugband, Janice lead vocals)

"Psycho", The Sonics (Dr. Teeth lead vocals)

"Too Much", Dave Matthews Band (Janice lead vocals)

"Good Rats", Dropkick Murphys (Dr. Teeth, Floyd, and special guest Rizzo on lead vocals, with all the rats in the background)

"Picture", Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow (Floyd & Lou the jugband lady on lead vocals)

"Frankenstein", Edgar Winter Group

"Downtown Train", Tom Waits (Floyd lead vocals)

"Bring It On Home To Me", Sam Cooke (Floyd & Janice lead vocals)

"Plateau", Meat Puppets (Floyd & Janice)

"Trouble Every Day", Frank Zappa (Floyd)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Heres some songs:

Elvira-Oakridge Boys ( Floyd and the band W/ a monster as deep voice)
Back in black-AC-DC (Floyd and a bunch of penguins)
Dueling Painos-Hungarian Rhapsody ( Have Rowlf and Dr. Teeth play it and speed it up at the end they both faint (Kind of like in Roger Rabbit movie)
old time rock and roll-Bob Seeger
Strange Disecse-Prozzak (Have Gonzo stand in the middle of the band with his mildu collaction)
Dude looks like a lady Areasmith (Animal sing song title while the band sings the lyicers and have either Piggy or Beuitaful Day Monster walk by)
The Heat is On-Glean Frey (Anything muppets walking around, and other muppet charatcers working on buildings and stuff w/ hot weather)