Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ry,

If you grew your hair out, you'd look a lot like Paul Williams. :big_grin:

-Matt

Danielle

Reaction score
Hey everybody... sorry for being gone so long, the hub was out:grouchy:

anyway... i TOTALLY know what you're saying, I've seen pictures of people I know from a message board I've been at for a while, and they look really different, most of them are dj's and I pictured them all as Linken Park members or something...

Here's me: http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/djstarlight/misc.html

Danielle

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout the black and white... my hair is ''auburn strawberry blond brown''... it's a really golden brown with some reddish in it... I'm almost 5'9'' and 120 lbs

:smirk::excited:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Danielle,

You are a very good looking girl. :smile: (Yes I know I know...luckily Cerissa's never heard of MC, so I'm safe...for now..:big_grin:)

You also kind of remind me of the female performer on the Upright Citizens Brigade. Not a 100% match, but slight resemblance.

-Matt

Danielle

Reaction score
:embarrassed: I've never thought so, I have really serious self-image/esteem problems, actually, but thanks for trying...

The blonde one? That's the first time I've heard that one, lol, but my boyfriend and our friend both decided independently of each other *both die hard comic/marvel fans, one works for them* that I look like Anna Paquin, Rogue from the XMen movies... :stick_out_tongue:

:smirk::excited:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Danielle - Heh, well I still think so, so...yeah.

I'm on the border of being a die-hard comics fan, though I don't really read much Marvel (I collect Ka-Zar, but that's about where my Marvel collection ends besides some misc. books and such). I read a lot of the big under-names (Dark Horse mainly, Top Cow and a few Image), and a lot of the lessers (Com.X, Black Bull, Wild Storm, Maelstrom Graphics, Epic Prop., etc.).

With my hair in this massive afro now, I think that if I lost some weight I'd look like Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Eh, well, whayever.

Everyone - Well, since I am so fond of this great thread, everyone reading gets a chance that others who don't read don't get. You all get an exclusive sneak preview of my latest picture page...featuring the one and only Cerissa! :big_grin:

[NOTE: You may have to cut and paste the URL into your navigation bar to view the pictures, as these links do not always work with all browsers.]

http://www.geocities.com/projectmst3k/mattandcerissa4.jpg
(Me and my lovely, with the classic Geocities-upload waterlogged effect.)

http://www.geocities.com/projectmst3k/cerissa2.jpg
(A closer picture so you can see what she looks like somewhat, as you've seen my mug all over this place..)

Sooooo whadaya think?? :big_grin:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Sooooo whadaya think?? :big_grin:
Awww Matt, she's pretty:smile: She looks really really nice too! Yay for you:excited: (by the by, I could only get the one of her to come up, the one of you two didnt work)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Thanks Kristin!!

Hmm...that picture is working for me...try again a bit later, maybe something will shift over time (hehe). If not, and you're interested, mail me and I'll send it to you through email. :big_grin:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Ok, it's still not working...seems fishy to me....:wink: But when the page came up, it had a yahoo personals ad on it of a guy and girl kissing and for a second I thought it was you two...heehee, oops:big_grin: