1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Soooooo....what do you see?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by sarah_yzma, Feb 14, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Being on here you kinda pick up on how you think someone looks...and then you see a pic and you think!!!!! WOAH! THAT'S DIFFERANT!!! How do you look?

I am trying to put a photo up of me somewhere.....

Sarah
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

http://forums.palisadestoys.com/attachment.php?postid=32279

...er, at least an idealized version of myself in a different time.
    That's a darn good representation of my bird though;)
  3. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

That is one fine looking bird.

And that is one fine looking Cory!

Anyway, as I have no shame and don't care about appearance, BEHOLD! The hideous hideousness that is... ME!

http://www.boomspeed.com/fraggled/Deb3.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/fraggled/Deb6.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/fraggled/Deb7.jpg

I like the last one, cuz it's a BIG, BLURRY scary picture of mine face... I'm hoping to give people heart attacks with that one.

Oh, and uh... that manican in the first picture isn't naked. She has eight-tracks covering her nether regions. It's just one of my friend's crazy art projects.

^_^ Debo
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

:) beaker! hehe i've seen you before, there's no hiding....

your famed picture of you and sweetums....

boober_baby you look cold in that huge coat!

Sarah
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ooooooooh Debo - nice bananas ! :D
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Aw...um, please disregard that picture...the above posted masterpiece is what I want to represent myself;) Then again I'd still have to lose another 20 pounds and import fine hand crafted silk tapestry robes from rural China to get that look;)
  7. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I DO think it's funny how you imagine certain people online to look a certain way, even after meeting them in person. For example, my "mind's eye" picture of Byron looks not entirely unlike the real deal, but it's definitely not the same guy.

Then again, we all have idealized versions of ourselves in our heads that we think we look like, and then we don't.

Case in point--all my chins. But you'll eventually see all those on TV.

:o

Quinnnnnnnnnn
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

9. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i've never really liked pictures of myself...i don't really like my appearance anyways!...but i get women who say i'm cute and all..and they were some pretty girls....one of them lookes like the girl off of the the scropian king and who'se going to be in x-men 2....

ryan
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

These are some pics

:)Action Figure Sketch (this was done for another thread)
    :oSelf Portrait Collage (10 years of pics) (school project)
    ;)Another Collage

I didn't say they were good pics. Getting a better one up sometime soon. I feel work is more descriptive of a person than pictures. You can see my stuff on my website.

PS- Quinn, your pics from the Henson visit looked great.
  11. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Ahh...what da hey? Here's a nice, recent picture of me. It's a near-profile shot.

http://www.monm.edu/photo-albums/2003/fine-arts-day/pages/IMG_6378.htm

And before anyone asks, NO, I do NOT have my eyes shut. I was looking at my music at the time that the photographer snapped my picture. Said picture was taken at the wind ensemble concert for my college's fine arts weekend.

And for the generally curious/uninitiated, I'm playing the B-flat clarinet.

-Kim
  12. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

And your hair! Its so...normal!

:D

-Matt
  13. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Re: These are some pics

Awwwwww....

:o

Yeah, well--I've definitely looked better. It's hard to look suave and comfortable when you've just wet your pants twelve times.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn
  14. Joggy

Joggy Member

15. radionate

radionate New Member

There's tons of pics of me floating around cyberspace. But if you all are really curious, I'd point you to my photo album for my yahoo profile.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/radionate2000

There you can see me in costume from various shows, me in various halloween guises, me showing the effects of "adult beverages", and me in drag. It's all worth the price of admission.
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*eyes pop out of head* JAMIE????? THAT'S YOU????????

you look gooooooooooooooooooooooood

Sarah

skeeter know what's weird....i know a girl who plays clarinet and you look a lot alike!

Sarah

radionate....you don't look like what i thought....i always thought you looked like you avatar!

Sarah
  17. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Debo, you are SOO not hideous!!! It drives me crazy to hear pretty girls say they're ugly!!!! (Say it again, and I'll smack you!!!) :mad: ;)
    ...Anyhoo, I WAS ging to post a picture, but my computers feeling uncooperative today! So....A physical description!!! I'm short, (all of 5 ft, 1 in.), and a lil' chubby, w/dark brown curly hair, and "chestnut" brown eyes. (That's my brother's new way of describing my eye color.) And I have a big smile that my friends tell me lights up my whole face! And oh, yeah, I look Sicilian....Because, well, I AM Sicilian!!! Most of the time my hair's up, (because, otherwise it's nigh uncontrollable), and I wear glasses! Does that give yall an image of what I might look like?
  18. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

19. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh backstage after one of Robin Williams comedy shows.
    Yeah it was pretty surreal meeting him, NOTHING like what ya see on tv or movies, heh. (I told him how my fave films of his were Toys and One Hour Photo, and he said those were both rpetty strange films, heh)