Soooooo....what do you see?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Ahh...what da hey? Here's a nice, recent picture of me. It's a near-profile shot.

http://www.monm.edu/photo-albums/2003/fine-arts-day/pages/IMG_6378.htm

And before anyone asks, NO, I do NOT have my eyes shut. I was looking at my music at the time that the photographer snapped my picture. Said picture was taken at the wind ensemble concert for my college's fine arts weekend.

And for the generally curious/uninitiated, I'm playing the B-flat clarinet.

-Kim

Gonzo

Reaction score
Re: These are some pics

Originally posted by frogboy4

PS- Quinn, your pics from the Henson visit looked great.
Awwwwww....

:embarrassed:

Yeah, well--I've definitely looked better. It's hard to look suave and comfortable when you've just wet your pants twelve times.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
There's tons of pics of me floating around cyberspace. But if you all are really curious, I'd point you to my photo album for my yahoo profile.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/radionate2000

There you can see me in costume from various shows, me in various halloween guises, me showing the effects of "adult beverages", and me in drag. It's all worth the price of admission.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*eyes pop out of head* JAMIE????? THAT'S YOU????????

you look gooooooooooooooooooooooood

Sarah

skeeter know what's weird....i know a girl who plays clarinet and you look a lot alike!

Sarah

radionate....you don't look like what i thought....i always thought you looked like you avatar!

Sarah

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Debo, you are SOO not hideous!!! It drives me crazy to hear pretty girls say they're ugly!!!! (Say it again, and I'll smack you!!!) :mad: :wink:
...Anyhoo, I WAS ging to post a picture, but my computers feeling uncooperative today! So....A physical description!!! I'm short, (all of 5 ft, 1 in.), and a lil' chubby, w/dark brown curly hair, and "chestnut" brown eyes. (That's my brother's new way of describing my eye color.) And I have a big smile that my friends tell me lights up my whole face! And oh, yeah, I look Sicilian....Because, well, I AM Sicilian!!! Most of the time my hair's up, (because, otherwise it's nigh uncontrollable), and I wear glasses! Does that give yall an image of what I might look like?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Cool:big_grin: Where were you when you got that taken??
Oh backstage after one of Robin Williams comedy shows.
Yeah it was pretty surreal meeting him, NOTHING like what ya see on tv or movies, heh. (I told him how my fave films of his were Toys and One Hour Photo, and he said those were both rpetty strange films, heh)