Soooooo....what do you see?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Of course! And we'll play find the marble in the outmeal.....and wheel of fish....and all sorts of good stuff!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And Kathy don't feel too bad about the last part of your description. I'm overweight myself. But we're all special in God's sight.:smile:

See... I have the opposite problem, and people dont understand it. Im overly skinny. I dont have an eating problem, im just very very skinny. It runs in my family. I dont gain weight, I can eat all I want, and not gain an ounce. This may sound like a dream to some of you, but it effects my health and... girl parts (have to have a cirtain amount of body fat for all that to work. Its kinda like people who have too much and it effects it.) Being very skinny isnt as fun as you may think. I dont fit into most cloths because I am- same problem that people who are over weight have. I get made fun of, called anorexic, get followed to the bathroom by school kids to see if I puke after I eat (I dont and never have)

All in all, no matter what we are, we are not happy, we wish we were this, we wish we were that, no matter what we look like or how much we weigh. No matter how other people may think we are beautiful, or even that we are beautiful, we are such critics of ourselves that we only see the faults and nothing more. Im sure everyone on here is very very beautiful, no matter what there size, shape, hair, what ever. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
In all my last post I forgot to mention one more thing thats "important". I have BIIIIG feet! I am in a MENS 10 because its so hard to find a womens show that fits me! I actually got asked one time if my shoes were my boyfriends!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Hmm....I desire the happy medium.
My point is- there is no happy medium. Even if someone is truely at it, they dont realize it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
You're right. I am definitely blessed that I carry my weight on my thighs and buttocks, which is 'healthier' than on the gut.

I ain't that bad off.