Soooooo....what do you see?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I like your photos Katie. You are a very nice-looking girl indeed. :smile:

And Kim. You are so distinguished playing your instrument. I have forgotten exactly what you said it was :embarrassed:
But you are very nice as well.

And Kathy don't feel too bad about the last part of your description. I'm overweight myself. But we're all special in God's sight.:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
And Kathy don't feel too bad about the last part of your description. I'm overweight myself. But we're all special in God's sight.
That's right. I always cringe when people self depreciate themselves, as well as I cringe by people overtly vain:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, so do I.
If I may, a bit of a funny story about one of my experiences. In 6th grade, I had a crush on this one particular boy, who just happened to be a lot shorter than me. He didn't return my affection, and kept trying to disuade my interest. One day in doing so, he said, "Why do you like me? I'm short."
I answered, "I like short people."
He turned his back on me and said, and these were his exact words, "You're weird."
So there you have it. I still think little people are cool for some strange reason.
:crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I like your photos Katie. You are a very nice-looking girl indeed. :smile:

And Kim. You are so distinguished playing your instrument. I have forgotten exactly what you said it was :embarrassed:
But you are very nice as well.

And Kathy don't feel too bad about the last part of your description. I'm overweight myself. But we're all special in God's sight.:smile:
Aww, that's Marty my man. ^.^ But keep in mind that's an old pic, mind you I havn't changed *that* much s'pose!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont have any pictures of me exept a hideous picture from halloween that I cant find at the moment, but then again, all pictues of me are hideous :stick_out_tongue:

So, I will describe myself. I am 5' (between 4-7 inches, I dont know). I am actually short compared to many people I know, but I always seem to make friends with shorter people. Anyway, I have greenish brownish eyes and I often have "racoon" eyes, as my mom calls it, meaning I always have darkish purple cicles around my eyes, really pale, a really round head, I almost look like Barrel, exept, my purple eyes arent and dark has his purple eyes:smirk: And yeah...I'm not exactly the thinest person in the world:rolleyes:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I felt the same way, SS....it was DEFINITELY time to post a new pic.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm even sexier now (comment littered with sarcasm). I'm 5' 10", very overweight, my face looks pretty much the same as in that picture (scruffier, little more mature), and I now need glasses.

Welcome back, by the way.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. It seems as I age, my behind gets larger as well. Oh well.....even though I am jogging now (for the first time ever :O) It probably has to do with back pain forcing me to lay down when I'm not working.