Soooooo....what do you see?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I once donated my hair to Locks of Love, and am thinking of doing it again.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great pics everyone! You all need to consider taking part in The Muppet Central Show - season 2! Last one was a lot of fun and you can see what a bunch of people here look like. If you're interested, PM me or read more here!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Great pics everyone! You all need to consider taking part in The Muppet Central Show - season 2! Last one was a lot of fun and you can see what a bunch of people here look like. If you're interested, PM me or read more here!
Nice, quaint little plug there Vic-O. :wink:

Just kidding Dave, you know as well as I do that if anyone deserves a plug it's you!:excited:

But anyway, yeah that's me in the top left corner of the first MC Show. I should have some more pictures of me after my trip to Disney World next week, so look for them then!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Homigawd your gorgous, Krazedmuppet! (oh, so is your fiancee.)
Thank you :embarrassed:

He is dreamy hu?.... its a good think I think that too!
:flirt: I LOVE MY DANNY!:flirt:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have any pics Online.So I'll need to give you a description of me:
I'm short (4'11"),shoulder length brown hair,hazel eyes,glasses and *gulp*overweight.
But hey...it's what's inside that matters,right?:wink:
I LOVE everyone's pictures,btw!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Unfortunately I don't have any pics Online.So I'll need to give you a description of me:
I'm short (4'11"),shoulder length brown hair,hazel eyes,glasses and *gulp*overweight.
But hey...it's what's inside that matters,right?:wink:
I LOVE everyone's pictures,btw!:smile:
Kathy... you sound almost like my mom.. only she's shorter than that!

beaker

Reaction score

Kiki

Reaction score
I agree w/ Kathy. You shouldn't be judged by your appearence, it's the inside that counts. :smile:

My Description: I'm around 5'7 or 5'9, I *used* to have strawberry blonde hair but it just natually changed to light brown. My hair is wavy-ish, mind you I somethings either curl it of straighten it. I have a round-ish face, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat, I have v.v. green eyes (They're waaaay more green than the photos, they almost look like those emerald contacts you can get. My eyes are probely my fave part of me :wink: ), I have pale skin (IwishIwishIwish I had a tan sooo much!! :grouchy: ) and I have sticky-outty teeth (But I will be getting braces this december!). So there you have it.