Soooooo....what do you see?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I always think people look like their avatars...so you must not exist....

Kiki

Reaction score
I think that too!

Um, before you saw my photo, how did you guys picture ME?

Kiki

Reaction score
Homigawd your gorgous, Krazedmuppet! :eek: :smile: (oh, so is your fiancee.) :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yay, I love reading old threads! Sorry, just one of my strange little quirks.
Of course, I couldn't see any of them, being blind, but I still enjoyed seeing who contributed over the years. Incidentally, if anyone would care to write physical descriptions of themselves, (hair collor, eye collor, Etc.), I would like to read them.
I'm probably going to contribute a picture to Dave's awesome MC Show, but here's a discript of me if I don't make it.

I'm about 5-9, and kind of heavyset. (That's the way I like to put it, lol.) I have blue eyes, and wavey/curly brown hair, which I am darn proud of!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I can play along with this! I'm 5'4", heavyset as well (I like that description!) carrying all my weight on my thighs and behind. I wear purple plastic rimmed glasses which hide my greyish blue eyes (I do love my eye color!), my hair is strawberry blonde and about a quarter of the way down my back. I just grow out my hair and donate it to lock of love, so it's never the same length :big_grin:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
5'7" (last time I checked) and pretty skinny. My hair...you have to see it to believe it. It's brown and kind of wierdly curly. I wear orange chucks