Soooooo....what do you see?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*looks over shoulder at own behind* ... hmm... did they decide Pluto was a planet or not?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I dunno.....but if so, I'm definitely working on competition.....

No dwarf planet here :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
My butt's starting to form a ring of asteroids from having it's own gravitational pull.

.... ANY-way!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Woah.....is it the return of the muffin :wink:

I think that Muffinblaster 3000 is still around here somewhere in the BBB storagehouse :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Come on! A thread's not worth reading if it's not worth muffining!

*prepares Muffinblaster3000, a sort of gigantic, futuristic machine gun, and fills the screen with mufins*

MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN MUFFIN

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ahh great memories!

I've been working my way through the Sexy Muppet Mans thread....it's still just as funny to me!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
For some reason, your rival thread never matched the peak that Bill's did.....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The rival had negative connotations. The words IS NOT doesn't seem to sell as well (a rhyme) as the word IS.

Either that or it's like UHF being released the same year as Batman and a whole buncha other really popular movies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Haha! poor old UHF....

From now on, you will be equal to that movie, in my mind.....