Soooooo....what do you see?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx Sarah. :smile: I tend to just think I'm a freak.:stick_out_tongue: Nate, love the pics. You'd do Kathy Bates proud in the Halloween ones. Such a diva. :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
your friend looks tired

Sarah
Heh, well I dont blame him...when youre one of the busiest famous peopl ein hollywood ya tend to get a bit fatigued:wink:

radionate

Reaction score
*eyes pop out of head* JAMIE????? THAT'S YOU????????

you look gooooooooooooooooooooooood
Great, just when I got his ego in check, you start blowing it out of proportion again. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sarah
radionate....you don't look like what i thought....i always thought you looked like you avatar!
I don't know if thats a compliment or not. I'm scared. Of course I never look the same in any of those pics, so perhapes none of them are the "real" me! Bwahahahaahahaha

Originally posted by the (according to Sarah) goooooooooooooood looking FreakBoy....er Frogboy :rolleyes:
Nate, love the pics. Such a diva.
I've been taking lessons from a master. :wink:

I can't help but wonder if the continual resergance of these threads of us showing off our mugs will eventually result in a "Muppet Fan Dating Game" thread. I'm both scared and excited at the thought.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

I can't help but wonder if the continual resergance of these threads of us showing off our mugs will eventually result in a "Muppet Fan Dating Game" thread. I'm both scared and excited at the thought.
*sounds buzzer*

Sorry, wrong thread, wrong forum.

Better luck next time and thanks for playing.

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Homecoming King and Queen are different then a dating game.

And I think the Homecoming King poll was rigged. The ballot box was stuffed.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

that's wrong!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Sarah

thanks nate for all your lovely comments...you don't look bad, yourself...i just always imagined you as a muppet.....don't know why.....

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
thanks nate for all your lovely comments...you don't look bad, yourself...i just always imagined you as a muppet.....don't know why.....
The first person that makes a crack about a hand going up my "sleeve" is in deep deep trouble. :eek: