Soooooo....what do you see?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LOL!!

I apologize...grrr, now I'm never going to remember who I confused you with... :big_grin:

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a tons-o-pics at www.midsouthcartoonists.com photo gallery of me and Muley the Mule. Well, a few of me as me, mostly me as a Ghostbuster/Blues Brother with my pal Lin who is Beetlejuice/Blues Brother. We always pull a double shift as those characters and call ourselves Blues Busters! :smile:

MC Member, Karen Prell, and I:
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL6/121440/220626/5709307.jpg

Memphis City Mayor, WW Herenton and Muley and I:
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL6/121440/220626/2035757.jpg
(Keep in mind, I'm not a midget. Herenton is like 6 feet something else; I'm 5'10" tall!!)

Top pic is me with James "SuperHarp" Cotton (bluesman), Lin is in bottom picture:
http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL6/121440/220626/8626780.jpg

I still think that we're a handsome lot here at MuppetCentral!!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Oh yeah? Cool, thanks... :smile: Why do I think Nate would disagree with ya on that 'un?
Actually I just saw Not Another Teen Movie this weekend, and there is a character in there that looked a little like our Byron. It was the "cocky blonde guy". He just looked a little like Byron, and was also annoying and a bad actor. He wasn't hairy though, and he was smooth with the ladies. Off screen he looks nothing like him either. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cantus Rock
grrr, now I'm never going to remember who I confused you with...
There's a lot of us around here that have had multiple hair colors. You're going to have quiet a search in front of you.

I mean, Byron's back hair alone changes color with every season.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Actually I just saw Not Another Teen Movie this weekend, and there is a character in there that looked a little like our Byron. It was the "cocky blonde guy". He just looked a little like Byron, and was also annoying and a bad actor. He wasn't hairy though, and he was smooth with the ladies. Off screen he looks nothing like him either. :rolleyes:
Cool...goals this week: act cocky, and get even "smoover" wif the ladieeees... :big_grin:

I mean, Byron's back hair alone changes color with every season.
It does not, and I don't have that much!! :mad:

radionate

Reaction score
Cool...goals this week: act cocky, and get even "smoover" wif the ladieeees... :big_grin:
Already off to a bad start there. :rolleyes:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
:mad:

*wonders if we can get a masculine "mad" emoticon here*

(lol)
But who would be the best candidate?

-Kim

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hahahaha!!!!! I just got a HILARIOUS image of a "mad Byron" emoticon!!!!! (That has officially made my day!)