Soooooo....what do you see?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

*wondering what nate will say*

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
Its hard to tell the Byron emoticons apart. All the hair blocks the facial expressions.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Piggy's the main angry one, but we do have another disgruntled semi-barfing character. I'll let you guess on that one. Actually, I guess we have 2. One that states disapproval.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Its hard to tell the Byron emoticons apart. All the hair blocks the facial expressions.
Look, I don't even have a goatee or moustache or beard, okay? I shave every day!

(well, almost..."every day" = "every day or whenver I feel like it iffin' I skip a couple")

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I only shaves every other day and usually skip the weekends. Nobody seems to notice. :eek: LOL!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I only shaves every other day and usually skip the weekends. Nobody seems to notice. :eek: LOL!
Wait until you hit puberty little man. :rolleyes:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Hmmm... haven't been here for a couple of days, but look at all you beautiful people! You could all have a beautiful cake walk down a beautiful street for a beautiful charity for the ugly... I'll be in the sidelines.

Originally posted by Luke
Ooooooooh Debo - nice bananas !
... you'd be surprised how often I hear that... even when I'm wearing a different shirt! I don't get it.

Originally posted by Manda:-D
Debo, you are SOO not hideous!!! It drives me crazy to hear pretty girls say they're ugly!!!! (Say it again, and I'll smack you!!!)
I am hideous incarnate! Don't deny it, or your pets will suck.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't think I'm hideous, but everyone always has issues with their looks. But thanks! You've made my day. ^^

And yeah, Byron's not all THAT hairy... I mean you could probably make a carpet out of his arm hair, but still!

I'm just kidding Byron, you're a fine lookin' young man!

Really!

You are!

^_^ Debo

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Wait until you hit puberty little man. :rolleyes:
:frown: Hey! Maybe I'm like Michael Jackson and have the heart of a child. :eek: Spooky stuff. :embarrassed:

I guess I'll never get full stubble. It happens to some freaky people and I would certainly qualify. :big_grin: What...is it supposed to kick in at 30? LOL! :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
:frown: Hey! Maybe I'm like Michael Jackson and have the heart of a child. :eek: Spooky stuff. :embarrassed:

I guess I'll never get full stubble. It happens to some freaky people and I would certainly qualify. :big_grin: What...is it supposed to kick in at 30? LOL! :wink:
So many jokes at your expense, so little time.

Besides, I'd rather pick on Byron. He's easier then you...... in a different way. :eek: