Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... My MC clock shows it's 9:30 PM EDT, and Whatashambles is in the online section of currently active members today, 6/17/2006.
Hope this helps.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Listen D'Snowth, I know, I know they have wronged you in the past, but it was in the past and There is really know reason for name calling and mud slinging. If there acting up, they will be removed, So lets try to be mature about this, okay.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Listen D'Snowth, I know, I know they have wronged you in the past, but it was in the past and There is really know reason for name calling and mud slinging. If there acting up, they will be removed, So lets try to be mature about this, okay.:smile:
Hey, have you been to IMDb lately? Apparently the past is still going on into the future!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, know, I didnt know that that's unfortunate, it stinks these guy's are after you. Well can we at least not let what goes on there affect here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Me thinks it would better if we voice our concerns about certain "banned" parties still remaining online in a manner befitting this website directly to Kevin himself, rather than continuing to post here.
Sorry if I started this, Kevin I'll understand if you see fit to clean this thread a bit again.
Just trying to keep the good vibrations and California dreamin' alive here at MC.

F

furryredmonster

Make him eat veggies and watch sesame street all day! Just do something to get him away!

Ok count.