Spammers at MC...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
We get it, but I think the best thing to do is just report and move on. Don't discuss his posts. You are just feeding him and giving him satisfaction and he will keep coming back with new accounts. Just report and ignore.
Yes, I'm sorry. Thats the best thing to do.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't online earlier tonight, my room and by extension computer/internet access was taken over. Already deleted and banned the jerkwad, and yes, Telly19792013 was the same user as N82man. So now whenever that person creates a new account, it'll get banned and it'll show all the number of multiple accounts registered to the same IP address. Which is exactly why Phil needs to block this stupid :cluck: as I only have power to ban individual accounts.

:sigh:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The thing that I was wondering most, along with Drtooth, was how the N word went through without being blocked. That should be on the list of being blocked.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't really answer that as I have no means of tinkering with the swear filter, you'd have to start a PM conversation with Phillip about that.
But please keep this thread for the reportage of spammers, thanks and have a good night.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, Andy is a sick individual who should not be on this forum. He admitted to me that he's registered multiple accounts on Muppet Central over the years and has been consistently banned, presumably for the same nonsense he keeps pulling. Just note that he said to me as well when he was bothering me that he would rent laptops. IE different IPs, so just be careful, he could always come back on different computers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
We get it, but I think the best thing to do is just report and move on. Don't discuss his posts. You are just feeding him and giving him satisfaction and he will keep coming back with new accounts. Just report and ignore.
Wise words indeed. However in closing someone has to say this...

Yeah, Andy is a sick individual who should not be on this forum. He admitted to me that he's registered multiple accounts on Muppet Central over the years and has been consistently banned, presumably for the same nonsense he keeps pulling. Just note that he said to me as well when he was bothering me that he would rent laptops. IE different IPs, so just be careful, he could always come back on different computers.
Again, this is why internet anonymity is screwed up. This person should be in a rubber room. Plain and simple. This guy screams danger to himself and others in bold flaming red letters.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The posts have been deleted Vince... I'm already wary of jelly456, she posted a post in the New Members thread where she's a big Muppet fan, blah blah, but doesn't really give any particulars. We'll have to monitor the sitch as it progresses.