Special Edition Movie DVD's coming in November

Stulz

Reaction score
"Snap"

getting it out of those **** snapper cases is "Special " enough for me : )

rasafra-stinking-snapper cases...

but yeah, more extras as in CONTENT would be nice.

Wow MC edits dam with an "N" at the end......intersesting....

unclematt

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Yeah TMM cover is at least using images of the charaters as they appeard in then movie but I thought they were going to use the original logos.

The last GMC cover was really great, this one, meh....

The thing that gets me is what makes these releases so "special" if they are only 1 disc w/ scant extras...

:confused:

I guess we'll all have to wait until more info comes in..

oh and to reply about unclemat wishing for Muppet stuff in October:

Cross your fingers for Emmet Otter. Some stores start putting out the Xmas releases then.
Thank you for the October news Stultz. I am looking forward to nabbing that up.

Stulz

Reaction score
Not Official

Emmet could arrive anytime between Sept and Dec. I'm just saying that mamy stores put out Xmas titles aroudn October... so to paraphrase the frog:

Don't start counting your tadploes before they're hatched.. it still has to be officially announce.

:smile:

Too bad Kermit won't be a part of Frog Town Hollow when it arrives though...

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
notice on the "TMM" or "TGMC" does not have "Jim Henson Retrospective" feature on the special features list, I presume this will be used for season 2 of "TMS"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
so far it looks like the muppet movie and the great muppet caper won't have commentary or muppet morsels. what a shame :boo: I wonder if the muppet movie screen test will still be included. and there is no mention of the original trailers or deleted scenes :concern:

Oliver

Reaction score
Does anyone have the original poster art cover files for any of the original Muppet films as was featured on dvdcoverart.com before legal issues forced the site to close down?

If you're lazy and it's any more of an incentive, I'd be willing to "trade" for the printable template and cover art plus insert for the alternate Muppets Magic DVD that the site also hosted.

Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
WOW! I love the art covers for both of them. I can't wait now! YEAAAAA!!! I was about ask someone where they saw them and looked throught the post and saw them. GOOD, GREAT, GRAND! :smile: :embarrassed: :halo: