Spencer's Muppet Merchandise

beaker

Reaction score
Just went to the local Spencers, wow!

They pushed all the adult/juggalo/tapout/adult stuff way to the back, and the ENTIRE front half and main display of the store was
all Muppets, Sonic the hedgehog(*melts*), Super Mario, Ninja Turtles, Sesame, Fraggle Rock and some other cool stuff. I was quite happy.

That, and they had ONE furry Animal head thingy left!
proofs:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...592969817695_1039387066_31641182_616739_n.jpg

This was previously only available at Disney parks. I'm sooo hoping they get the Beaker one too^_^

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Haha, that thing is awesome. I would look absolutly stupid in it though.

The irony is I'm trying t convince my roommate to take me to spencers tomorrow and then I see this thread. For a totally unrelated purchase but still (I need more leather and spikes in my wardrobe)

dented

Reaction score

proofs:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...592969817695_1039387066_31641182_616739_n.jpg

This was previously only available at Disney parks. I'm sooo hoping they get the Beaker one too^_^
I dont think these are exactly the same as the disney parks hats. Also, Hollywood Studious got lots more of the kermit / beaker / animal hats like this. If you call the 1-800 number for disney merchandise, you can order them over the phone.

beaker

Reaction score
I dont think these are exactly the same as the disney parks hats. Also, Hollywood Studious got lots more of the kermit / beaker / animal hats like this. If you call the 1-800 number for disney merchandise, you can order them over the phone.
Aw, you are right!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KW3S0od5s.../k2tuzBM-5e4/s1600-h/downsized_0310001055.jpg

I so want both!

Tho on second thought...the Animal one I have is all furry:smile: I still want the beaker one but its hard to find

Drtooth

Reaction score
lol Oh those Snuggies are the worst: the commericals display people actually having a hard time trying to function while wrapped in a blanket...can't say I've ever experienced those issues.

Listen... there's a secret that I really shouldn't reveal, but the truth about Snuggies are that they are REALLY bathrobes turned backwards. I hope no one comes to get me for saying that.

Anyway... I found something really interesting with the Fraggles on it. But everyone HAS to promise not to over react.

Fraggle SHOT GLASSES.

I uh... guess you can use it to drink a very small amount of milk.

beaker

Reaction score
Fraggle SHOT GLASSES.

I uh... guess you can use it to drink a very small amount of milk.
Whoah..bro...you mean "toothpick holders"...hence what Kermit "shot glasses" are called at Disney parks that they sell.

Though funnily enough, in the 70's there was an official Cookie Monster brand brandy or vodka I think in Europe(was on the old Kermitage.com site)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cartoon character retro shot glaaaa...uh... toothpick guys are all OVER Spencers. They've had TMNT ones for a while now. They also have some nice bar glass sets. I'm wondering if they made any Fraggle ones. You can drink ANYTHING out of those.

Again, as long as we don't see any Gobo Fraggle roach clips or anything.

(Still confounded by "Real turtles don't do drugs, but they drink like sailors" Beer cosy :busy: )

MelissaY1

Reaction score

They pushed all the adult/juggalo/tapout/adult stuff way to the back, and the ENTIRE front half and main display of the store was
all Muppets, Sonic the hedgehog(*melts*), Super Mario, Ninja Turtles, Sesame, Fraggle Rock and some other cool stuff. I was quite happy.

proofs:

They always had the adult stuff in the back, at least at my local Spencer's. That was always the funniest thing about the place: You'd go in and see all these fun hats, and stickers, etc. and then WOAH :big_grin:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Thanks for the update about muppet merchandise at spencers! I am so going later today after work once traffic dies down. I'll let you know what I get.

I wish I would have went after Thanksgiving because I visited the mall about 30 mins from me that had spencers but my sister refuses to step foot in spencers because of some of the "scandelous" merchandise.

Kermit and Animal here I come! :smile::halo:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I think the kermit footie pjs would be cute for the wintertime to snuggle in :smile: PLUS the footies are actually kermit slippers (not like kids footies). I think I may get one to snuggle in during the cold days