Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A few things...
You'd have to dig for it at www.filmforce.com's Spider-Man 3 article archive, but I remember one of them stated that Raimi wanted to make a total of six films.
As for the Lizard's story... From what I read at www.filmic.com's spoiler, all that will be explored is Kirk Conners research into the reptilian regenerative powers... No transformation in this one, but it would lead one to think it'd be the perfect lead-in for Spider-Man 4, should it get made.

And Sam Raimi also made Sam Hill in Frog Town right?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I heard that the lizard was supposed to have been in the second movie. I got my info about the 4th villian from a spoiler, can't remember the site though.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I heard that the lizard was supposed to have been in the second movie. I got my info about the 4th villian from a spoiler, can't remember the site though.
I got my info about it on superherohype.com, when Avi Arad stated in an interview that there'll be a fourth villain. And if Avi Arad himself said it, then it's obviously true.:smile:

The Count said:
And Sam Raimi also made Sam Hill in Frog Town right?
Not to mention The Gift (which had a friend of mine from elementary school in) and one of my other favorites of his, Darkman.

Whatever he does, you can bet one thing: that his car and his brother (Ted Raimi) are both going to be in it.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Part of the hype about the second movie was that it would have a cameo by the Lizard. Haven't seen the movie completely, and rully couldn't say given my blind batty eyes... But me thinks that was only empty hype, as it was Kirk Conners who maybe made a hidden cameo of sorts.

BTW: MW... Could you please tell me about that froglike woman in the Frog Town movie? Thanks.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah. Dr. Conners made an appearance in Spider-Man 2 and even the video game that followed it a month later in 2004. He was played by Dylan Baker (I think that's his name), and he was in two scenes that dealt with Peter Parker's life in college while functioning as Spider-Man.

In one scene, Dr. Conners complained about Peter always being late for class and how his grades were slipping dramatically (this was, of course, because of his secret life as Spidey). In his second appearance in the movie, during the time that Peter was losing his powers, he asked a question in class that Peter got right, and he congratulated him afterwards.

In Spider-Man 2, Conners was also the one who suggested that Peter should see Otto Octavius about his essay on nuclear fusion, which eventually led to Peter witnessing the birth of Otto's alter ego, Doc Ock.

The Count said:
BTW: MW... Could you please tell me about that froglike woman in the Frog Town movie? Thanks.
I haven't seen that one yet. But if they got characters like that in it, then I definitely have to see it.:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh! Makes sence! Is Eddie the black guy reporter who's been in the other two movies? Or is that just a random reporter?

Suddenly the bell tower makes sense also.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ahh! Makes sence! Is Eddie the black guy reporter who's been in the other two movies? Or is that just a random reporter?

Suddenly the bell tower makes sense also.
No. The black guy's Joseph "Robbie" Robertson. If you listen closely in the first Spider-Man movie, you'll hear him mention Eddie's name.

There's a lot about Robbie and his role at the Daily Bugle on this site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_"Robbie"_Robertson

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will PM you after this Sean.

I know the scene where Peter answered the question in class correctly.
Bo... Wouldn't be able to say for sure cause of me eyes... But the Daily Bugle's main staff consists of...
J. Jonah Jameson, editor-in-chief, who was much better portrayed by Ed Asner in the 92 animated series. The one from the movies reminds me of the one from Spider-Man and his Amazing Spider-Friends.
Peter Parker, freelance photographer.
Eddie Brock, jealous reporter who kinda hates how Peter always gets the scoops.
Joseph "Robbie" Robertson, Peter's supervising editor, and an African-American character. He's probably the one who was talking to J. Jonah about Octavius in the movie.
Hope this helps.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Betty Brant is also a member of the Daily Bugle staff. She never really appeared in the 90's animated series, only in the 60's one. She was known as one of the romantic interests that Peter had in the comics (and she'll probably again in the movies) next to Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, and the Black Cat.

Wikipedia has a complete record of current and former employees of the Daily Bugle on its site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Bugle

Some of these people I've never heard of, except for Ben Urich, who's a Bugle employee in the comics, but he was a reporter for a different newspaper in the Daredevil movie (mostly because Sony had obtained the rights to Spidey by the time Fox got to doing DD).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, Count, sure, PM me about the fourth Villian.

And who is this Lizard chappie?