1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MM-III, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Dr Teeth

Dr Teeth New Member

Mine also has Vents and Rounded Staples. I really don't care whether or not it has staples or vents I'm just happy to have him!! :D
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

So I go over to her pad later and we have dinner and I say, "Well where's MY invisible Beaker?"

Hmmm...I have heard of some wacky come on lines in my day, but that is certainly the most original!
  3. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

My Invisable Beaker has something black in his foot.
  4. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yup, one of the factory workers must have stepped on the special hole boring Beetle. *Sigh*
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

They'll care?...hmm, well my Invisable Beaker does have hole's in the bag...Whooo! i have the rare one! yaaaay!...yeah,well, i really don't care, why in fact anyone who has a hole-less bag could punch their OWN holes in the bag and sell it on e-bay 20 year's from now and rip someone off, but in my eye's if you were to buy one of those for just "the hole's in the bag" your ripping your self off....sheesh,
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

So is a Non-Goo Muppet Labs worth more than the Goo ones?
  8. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I have a Dr. Teeth exclusive!

**evil laughter**

:D
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Well then I have it too because we're like Bert and Ernie only we're both Ernie....right? LOL!!!
  10. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

LOL! Yes. Plus you're also my "sister"...

:D
  11. Corbet

Corbet New Member

does anyone know if the invisible beaker is still available free from the club? if it is, it will be hard to choose, pick up a set of the series 1 figures (which I havent done YET!) or join the collector's club.
  12. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger New Member

Nobody knows. Which is only fair. It isn't fair to those who joined the club on it's own merits for Palisades to reveal how many if any suprise gifts are left for new club members.
  13. grail

grail New Member

sorry...

the guys at Palisades (and i personally agree with them) feel that it would be unfair to tell people that, especially since it was supposed to be a surprise that no one probably should have talked about in the first place. it's not fair to everyone else, who had no idea wether they got it or not...some of us not even knowing we WOULD get it.

that being said closest as some of the folks around here figure, they havn't hit the magic number...yet.

sorry i can't be more helpful...
  14. Corbet

Corbet New Member

see, personally I feel the club isn't worth 30.00 with one figure. 2 figures yes. Mcfarlanes Collectors Club was free.
  15. grail

grail New Member

yes, well...ol' Todd also has a couple million to blow on baseballs...i think Mike'd probably rather be able to feed his kid.

let's face it, Palisades makes GREAT stuff, but they're still pretty new. they aren't that big a company yet. they started the club because there was demand, and demand means that there is money to be made. as it stands, when you remove the $7 shipping charge, the $15 for the Beaker, we'll say $5 for Vivi, they're making about $3. out of $30.

add to that the fact that SOMEONE has to pack them up and send them off, and that person isn't going to do it for free, and suddenly they're lucky if they're making ANY money. and let's not forget that they had to have the stickers made, the letter printed up and copies made, and a "membership card" designed and produced.

personally, i think $30 was more than fair.
  16. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Hey Corbet
  17. Corbet

Corbet New Member

Hey Aerosmith!
  18. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

Did they already get 500 people or do I still have time to get in?

Jeremy
  19. grail

grail New Member

no offense dude, but please read the rest of the posts on this page. the answer is there...twice. (one from me, once from Louis)
  20. The Big Don

The Big Don New Member

I agree with Ken on that pickup line johnfranklin, but anyways, im workin on a MOC LJN WWF collection myself. How is yours goin. Who ya need.

And ME WANTEE WW EXCLUSIVE DR TEETH. (MWC, I had to steal a page from Mark. I had to)