**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

I really really really need an exclusive Dr. Teeth.

Maybe I will sind a good deal on EBAY :smile:.
No you really really really don't :smile: I don't want an expensive Dr. Teeth.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

No you really really really don't :smile: I don't want an expensive Dr. Teeth.

But I want to have them all........

GWGumby

Reaction score
Even though I'm really happy I got it, it wasn't much of a surprise. Had nobody mentioned anything, then yes it would have been. But there were just too many hints.

Kinda like how I figured out 6th Sense not even halfway through the movie. If nobody had said anything about the twist, I would have never known.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Question on the club Invisible Beaker

I have a question on the club invisible beaker for those that received them. Uh, actually two questions:

a) were the staples wide and flat or round?

b) did the polybag itself have holes punched in it, sorta like air holes, half way down?

Thanks for your responses,

Michael
MWC

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Question on the club Invisible Beaker

Originally posted by Michael Crawfor
I have a question on the club invisible beaker for those that received them. Uh, actually two questions:

a) were the staples wide and flat or round?

b) did the polybag itself have holes punched in it, sorta like air holes, half way down?

Thanks for your responses,

Michael
MWC
Hey MWC...is there a problem with your Invisible Beaker? Is the card f-d up?

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Nope...

He's just peachy. However, it appears that there is a difference between the actual Invisible Beaker at the party, and the one going out to the 500 club members. Let me rephrase - a difference in the package.

Not to get everyone's fur up, I'm just checking so I can have an accurate portrayal in the archive. Oh, and speaking of the archive - how many of the Invisible Fozzies are there? 2k - 3k?

Michael
MWC

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

But I want to have them all........
Maybe if we're patient, and someone wants an extra VC Beaker that i have, *hint hint* LOL, then maybe we can get one cheaper. :smile:

grail

Reaction score
staples and holes? that's just nit-picking. maybe they were done on different machines or something. but yes, for the record mine does have vent holes and rounded staples...but i had to go get it out to find out.

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
My Invisible Beaker is standing in the ballet "first position" (heels together, toes going in the opposite direction (like Marty Feldman's eyes)). This is different from the stance my regular Beaker holds. Are they different molds, or just a tweak on the Beak?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Shooter Johnson
My Invisible Beaker is standing in the ballet "first position" (heels together, toes going in the opposite direction (like Marty Feldman's eyes)). This is different from the stance my regular Beaker holds. Are they different molds, or just a tweak on the Beak?
no, the feet move...go ahead, try twisting them. inviso Beaker just happens to be shipped in a bag, so they get spread out, where in the box, that wouldn't happen.