SS special on PBS (Oct. 24th, 9:00-10:30 PM)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I will be watching it, but I am asking for the DVD also for my birthday.
Ditto. Well, actually I'll be buying it with my birthday money. ...If I pass the driver's license exam...:smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
Quickie question...does anybody know the times for each time zone? Like above Princeton listed it as 9:30-10:00pm. I know I could go looking for it, but I don't have cable. Just a set of rabbit ears that take forever to get the picture in. So I would just like to know so I can get everything set so maybe I can catch it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sis... The special actually airs from 9 PM to 10:30 PM EST. So if you're in the Central time zone, I'd think the special would be from 8 PM to 9:30 PM. Hope this helps. Course, if anyone should miss out on the broadcast, you can always purchase the DVD release available today.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Sis... The special actually airs from 9 PM to 10:30 PM EST. So if you're in the Central time zone, I'd think the special would be from 8 PM to 9:30 PM. Hope this helps. Course, if anyone should miss out on the broadcast, you can always purchase the DVD release available today.
thanks for the answere count I was just about to ask this question :smile:
my eyes will be glued to um dang it wait we have 3 pbs here in LA lol
oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out. That's for the heads up everyone!:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
thanks for the answere count I was just about to ask this question :smile:
my eyes will be glued to um dang it wait we have 3 pbs here in LA lol
oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out. That's for the heads up everyone!:stick_out_tongue:

Check KCET.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be like interviews with the performers/behind the scenes footage?

I bet Caroll, Kevin, and Marty (seeing as they all train foreign performers) if any will be on...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
SPOILER (though minor)

Carroll is in China (though dressed as Big Bird) and there one shot of Kevin also. Marty has a few nice moments with the puppeteers from Bangladesh.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I want to see this very very much. Something tells me, however, that I'm either going to be wowed with a newfound respect for humanity, or deeply depressed that the good intentions of SW and peace loving people gets bogged down with the mindless hatred and stupidity of the masses brought on by idiot dictators and war profiteers...

either way, it's still a good watch. I will wind up missing my channel 11 Monty Python reruns of last week's episodes and Biff Tannen on that "help me help you" thing.