1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Starbucks finger puppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by foofoocakes, Apr 17, 2003.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Well-Known Member

Guys,

I say the next Muppet is out of Gonzo, Animal, Pepe or Chef.

Gonzo probably.

see ya

2. electricmayhem

electricmayhem Well-Known Member

With my $3 I got back as a refund from an exchanged shirt, I got a Kermit one today. All my Starbucks had was about 3 Kermits and a ton of Fozzies. I didn't have enough for both though:( I was also wondering who all the 1-6 consisted of.

3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Well-Known Member

am i the only one who doesn't live near a starbucks?

Sarah

4. electricmayhem

Yes.

;)

5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Do you mean on this forum or in the world. ;) You know, in Houston there's an area where one Starbucks is directly across the street from another one. In ten years time we will all be working for Starbucks!:eek:

6. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E Well-Known Member

Hey, the same thing is happening in parts of Canada! Starbucks literally around every corner...

7. Louis Kazagger

Louis Kazagger Well-Known Member

Being from Canada, I thought I was going to have to go to ebay for these. But today, as I was driving on the highway, I spotted a Chapters off the highway, with the Starbucks logo off to one side. I had forgotten that Chapters has Starbucks coffee shops inside some (maybe all) of their locations. I just had to pull over to check it out. I'm glad I did. I bagged all three finger puppets there today. Woo Hoo! :) :o :eek:

8. Louis Kazagger

Oh, I also forgot to mention that the very helpful employee there got out some special Starbucks items binder, and showed me pictures of the rest of the series. She said there are actually FOUR more finger puppets coming in the next series, and showed me the pics of them. They are:

:mad: :halo: :concern: :sympathy:

9. electricmayhem

Did she say when those were coming out?

10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter Well-Known Member

Our "local" Barnes and Nobles has a Starbucks in it (it's about 45 minutes from here). I'll have to go there next time I go to the mall and pick up a few of these.

11. Louis Kazagger

I asked her when, but she wasn't sure. She said we could probably expect them soon though.

12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Piggy, Animal, and Gonzo I could see, but ROWLF???? I need Him SOOOOOOO bad!

I recently got Beaker.. dispite the ... uh.. oddity of his appearance, it's pretty darn cool! I wanna get Fozzie!

13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I'm getting them, though they look a little weird. I had to go to a totally different Starbux to get Fozzie than where I found Kermit and Fozzie.

14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, the main prob with my Beaker is that his eyes are crooked! other than that it's okay!

Fozzie's head looks a might flat, but it's still cool!

15. Fozzie Bear

I think that, with the exception that his eyes are a little bit too far apart, the figure is fabulous!!

16. tomahawk

tomahawk Well-Known Member

I asked at my starbucks and thet said the new set would be ariving at the end of june or the beginning of july.

17. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E Well-Known Member

Great news!

18. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Well-Known Member

THEY ARE MAKING A ROWLF!!!!:concern: :) :excited: :zany:

I just found out were a Starbucks is! It was right in front of my face! or at least a 40 min bike ride away, I was looking for like a BIG blue stary sign that says "STARBUCKS" Cause that's what i remember seeing when i went to Las Vegas back in 1996....Las Veags, home to many big and shinny signs...not here in Buffalo, lol So i didn't expect this small little green logo shoved at the end of a plaza, lol!

I'll try to go today and get kerm, foz and Beak

zack,

19. Fozzie Bear

So, the next 3 will be Piggy, Animal and Rowlf then?

20. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Well-Known Member

I read they will make four more

Piggy, Rowlf, Gonzo and Animal