Starbucks finger puppets

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
April 22nd is a cool day on many fronts. My mom's birthday, the day I quit smoking 4 years ago and the release date for Madonna's album. Um...we'll see how cool that last one is. Might have to scratch that one. :wink:

Those finger puppets look kind of funky. Not sure how I feel about them.
1) you do NOT look old enough to be smoking-especially 4 years ago(compliment-enjoy!)
2) they are a little rough (Have you ever tried sewing something that small? there's a reason I refuse to sew barbie clothes for my 10 year old daughter!
:smirk:
3) my co-workers went nuts over them, especially :eek:

Deb:flirt:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:big_grin: Thanks. I'm convinced if I hadn't quit smoking, I'd be looking all of my 29 years.

Yeah, it's probably difficult to sew that tiny. I'm not a coffee drinker. Is there a way to buy the lot of these without buying a beverage? I might just have my coffee drinking friends get em.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah, it's probably difficult to sew that tiny. I'm not a coffee drinker. Is there a way to buy the lot of these without buying a beverage? I might just have my coffee drinking friends get em.

Buy a doughnut!....i'm guessing Starbucks does NOT sell doughnuts, i've never been in one, and i've NEVER heard of people getting doungnuts there!!!:wink: why couldn't these little things be at Tim Hortens?

Zack)Rowlf the, my new keyboard's already broke!:mad: i knew i shouldn't have eaten Pez around it!!!Just kidding!Dog.:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't do donuts either. LOL! I stay away from bread for the most part. I also stay away from caffeine, alcohol (except for a very rare celebration) and sweets. Kind of a health nut of sorts. Anyway, there aint much at Starbucks (or any such place) that I can get. Restaurants are equally as interesting for me. So I'm wondering if it's like most Mc Donald’s where you can buy the toy separately.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Aaaaaawwwww....They don't have MUPPET ones at MY Starbuck's....All WE have is chintzy lil' teddy bear ones.... :frown: (And $2.75 is LOTS cheaper than my caramel frappucino!)
Yeah... I went before Easter (It would have made more sense to have them in stores then, at any rate) and all they had were cheap fabric lambs, and county bear look alikes!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Ok,

Yes, you can buy just the toys. In fact you have to, as they don't come with the food like a Happy Meal. *laughs*

Second, yes you can get doughnuts at Starbucks, but only a select few Krispy Creme varieties. They also sell fancy, expensive pastery type things.

Third, I checked a Starbucks in PA on Good Friday... nothing Muppety, just Easter stuff. I'll have to hit the one here today if I can. Although I won't buy them prolly.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
They come as a topper for a candy stick (kinda like a candy cane). I kept the Muppets and gave my kids the candy (they can make it last for weeks). Of course, they weren't happy about me keeping :smile: :embarrassed: :eek: .

PS I get the young thing alot too, no one believes I have two teenage daughters, and I'm almost 35. They also think my younger sister is older than me.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Got Fozzy this morning. They are all sitting on my desk they are a little funky but they make me smile.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AAUUGGHHH!!

I got my FozzIE Bear, Kermit, and Beaker the other day; @$3/ea.

They have Animal and Piggy's pictures on the card, but these are 1-3 of 6 characters that they're doing. So, Animal and Piggy are next--wonder who mysterious #6 will be? Gonzo? Pepe?

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I'm thinkin Gonzo:concern: , but would like to see the Chef. Go figure.