1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Starbucks finger puppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by foofoocakes, Apr 17, 2003.

1. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I just got a Beaker, Gonzo and Rowlf. Has anyone noticed that Rowlf's eyes seem to be made from clay while the others are plastic? I just thought that was neat.

What are the Jack in the Box restaurants doing? Not that I've ever heard of them before...well, that's not entirely true, but there aren't any around here. Do they only have them further south?
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

3. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

Animal's are fabric and Fozzie's are painted on.

Deb:flirt:

I went onto the JITB website but couldn't find any more info.
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

It's not clay, just a form of plastic.
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Clay! LOL! that's kinda funny electricmayhem! wouldn't they have just melted right off?:)

I think Rowlf ear's need to be a tint longer, when making rowlf hats at my factory, I always make the ears extra long!;)

Zack)Rowlf the, oh no! My workers are on srike!! what did we run out of contruction paper again? whats that? oh dog bisicts this time:rolleyes: Dog.
  6. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Ok. I didn't really think they were ACTUALLY clay. What I meant was that they LOOKED like clay while the others were obviously normal plastic!:p;) :D
  7. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

They probably dont feel half as silly as the folks who spent upwards of $1200+ on ebay a few years back for just one Beanie Baby!
  8. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

They're all over massachusetts

I was in the Starbucks in Davis SQ, Somerville and the girl at the counter said "oh you're getting FoNzie" and the girl who made the drinks said "it's not fonzie its foZZie." The first said "sorry I don't know my sesame street well." Well forget it. The second girl came over and said" It's NOT SESAME STREET! It's the Muppet show!" So funny to hear someone else get to that before me. :) :o
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I sometimes think people mix that up on purpose. I just don't see mixing it up. :grouchy:
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Re: They're all over massachusetts

I think fonzie and those two old guys are my favorites from
    Sesame Street. I also miss that one baby cartoon about the caves and construction guys.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Re: Re: They're all over massachusetts

HAA!!
  12. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

13. Sam T Eagle

Sam T Eagle New Member

My friend call me from Starbucks today (she works their) and she said the last three in the Muppet series are going to be Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef and Kermit again!
    I was hoping for Sam or Rizzo or Pepe So their news on that!
  14. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

hmmm Kermit again, well people may buy a kermit and a piggy set now, but yeah I was hoping for Pepe, or Rizzo would have been good too. Any idea when Piggy and Chef will be out?

thanks for that info by the way! :)

Zack,
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I only collected one TY one, because it was named after Paul McCartney. I much rather liked the Disney Store, and better yet the WARNER store. Plus, of course, the Sesame Street characters.

No sign of Series 2 (of anything) yet... ^&%$ retailers!
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

If you haven't found the second set of three yet, I think you are out of luck. They have been out everwhere for quite some time now.

And what Beanie Baby was named after Paul?
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, we don't have the ^&%$ here! Just a bunch of Fozzies!

As for Paul, there was... get ready for this... a Walrus named Paul...

You know... they are the eggmen, I am the Walrus, CooCooCaJoob?
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

Must have been one of the later Walruses released. I got Tusk, and I might have gotten another, but I don't believe his name was Paul.
  19. GPrime1

GPrime1 Member

Hey guys and gals, I was at the 'Buck tonight and we got the Swedish Chef and Miss Piggy finger puppets in! Chef looks fantastic, Piggy a little, well, better than Animal. Regardless, looks great with our Muppet Cookies and Muppet themed chalkboard!
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Any pictures? :)