Statler Figure ?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I agree about the paint, but paint ops usually get better when the product goes into production. Remeber the way Lew looked? :eek:

Can you post the Pepe comparison again? I missed it.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
The only thing I think that irks me about the paint is, again, the lack of weathering. I'm so anal. I guess they didn't have to paint those itty bitty pinstripes on his suit!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We want to do the pinstripes, but the truth is there really would be a hard time with that and keeping the lines clean. I've looked at every toy sample I can think to look at to see if anyone has pulled it off well, and nope. Better in my opinion to in this case have him wear solids.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't mind the solid colors. I didn't even know Statler wore pinstripes untill it was mentioned that the figure had none.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I like the Muppet show Statler better but the figure look really bad he looks sick Ken please fix the Statler figure what about his eyes and his hair all of the other look awsome!:flirt: :rolleyes: :boo: :sleep: :attitude:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Thought I was pretty clear but I will say again that I can't change the Statler figure likeness. It is simply not possible, sorry.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think it looks really bad - i really dunno what people are seeing that they state it as 'terrible' or 'bad'. It looks fine - it could have looked slightly better in some areas but it's great.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He looks a little odd, but like I said earlier, it could just be the positioning. I can't wait for them to come out! (Statler and Waldorf) or any others for that matter!!

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
I understand about the pinstripes...so freaking hard and they never look right. All the Jack Skellington figures (besides the bendy Hasbro one) have the stripes etched in and then a white wash. It looks very akward...that and Jack's stripes are supposed to be kinda screwy and Statler's stripes are supposed to be clean and straight.

I think that the figure looks great...it looks like Statler, you know what I'm saying?:boo: :sleep:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You know, we could make our own pinstripes. :wink: I don't think we'd need to, but it wouldn't be too hard. :smile: