1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by jgriffee, Feb 25, 2005.

1. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Looks like they have the same one up.... Can't wait for the new one.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

WA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAY FOR ROWLF! Ol' Brown Ears is Back!
  4. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Wow, someone has been practicing their Rowlf! That is much better than the Rowlf on the Weezer video making of. I hope this is a sign of more Rowlf in the future.
  5. DannyRWW

Drat, can't watch it on my dial up at home... too slow. But I guess I'll catch it at work.
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Oh, excellent. I am... SO EXCITED! Rowlf was just cool.
  7. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Have you tried the low resolition version?

Rowlf actually does not sound like Bobo anymore! :sympathy:
  8. DannyRWW

Thanks for the tip... It still didn't work but it was worth a try.
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

ROWLF!!!! Rowlf is back Rowlf is back! And he sounds AWESOME!!! Almost perfect! Thank you Bill Baretta for bringing ol' brown ears back!:D :rolleyes: :sympathy:
  10. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

That was excellent, and funny too. They're doing well. It's swell to see :sympathy: back finally. I knew it was Bill Baretta right away, but he's doing a great job performing Rowlf.
  11. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Hooray! Yay for Rowlf! Wonderful job, and the rest of it was fun too!

:excited:
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Niiice, havent seen a Rowlf speaking part since Weezer's making of Gone Fishin video 3 years ago. Hopefully this stays a weekly movies.com feature.
  13. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

Whoo-hoo! Rowlf!

Yea! Rowlf!

And some people thought Rowlf wouldn't be back. Don't you love how people on here make their educated guesses and rationalizations on how Muppet-y things are going or why something appears the way it seems - and then they're completely wrong?! It's one thing that makes the forum so much fun. You just never know. Yippee! So good to see (and hear) Rowlf.

-Lynnette
  14. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

The newest installment in pictures:
    :sleep: :boo: :sympathy:
  15. Lynnette

Lynnette Member

The first installment -using only Muppet Central smilies:

:boo: :sleep: :rolleyes:

Ta-da!
  16. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

A few too many everlasting gobstoppers if you know what I mean...

It's really great to see Rowlf back - but a keyboard? Seems the Muppets have changed!

Not forgetting this weeks balconism:

KILL-dren

Those kids in horror movies who aren't cuddly...
  17. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

wow Bills Rowlf is great sounds a lil like Jim and Bobo, eather way glad to have him talking again! the end is funny Waldorf: Statler, wake up!" Statler: Oh am I dead?" hahaha I love them too!!!! LOL hahahahahahhaha
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

19. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

It is bi-weekly. One segment every 2 weeks. So a total of 26 in ay ear, kind ofl ike a tv series season, assuming they take no breaks.
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Bill seems to be getting the voice down well. My one complaint is that he needs to lower the register a little more to make it really sound like Rowlf. Other than that, the dialect and articulation and personality is there.