Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

MrsPepper

Reaction score
beaker said:
I guess some mortified parents complained. Did anyone video capture th ebonus clips? I still can't figure out how to do that. At any rate, it's amazing how there are still people out there who have no clue that the Muppets transcent G rated material, and can be seen on whole different plains of ideas and humor.
You're probably right, but I hope you're not. I was really dissapointed to see it had been taken down. What is was, was something just a little bit different (and not even that different, as it's completely within Pepe's character). I guess different is just too much for people.
And I didn't capture it. I don't know how to do that, either. :/ Let's hope someone did.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
beaker said:
My goodness, these keep getting more edgy and random...I LOVE IT!
Maybe Disney is taking a cue from Wonder Showzen?

QUOTE]

The Muppets Did it Better i Love Wonder Showzen it just is too amatur

When will people learn SILLY KIDS MUPPETS ARE FOR ADULTS

unclematt

Reaction score
What movies are being reviewed in the sequence?

rexcrk

Reaction score
In the latest Statler and Waldorf they review Deuce Bigalow, followed by the Swedish Chef making a pair of Daisy Dukes, followed by Dukes of Hazard, and then their latest Balconism.

Does anyone know if there's a way I can download these Statler and Waldorf clips to my computer to save them for future viewings?

Reaction score
overall, it certainly isn't as good as the classic S&W -but lord, that chef with the "Daisy Dukies"! i almost peed myself!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Why do I always discover such things only AFTER they take them down....

beaker

Reaction score
I liked seeing Pepe on the streets of Hollywood. Muppets in real life scenarios always is cool. And the "adult movie" Pepe segment is back up!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, new theme tune.

Anyway, my opinion still stands that they should sit down at watch all the Statler and Waldorf clips from Season 1 - 5.

Interesting revelation from Statler though, i must say.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Oooo! A new theme instead of using "Hey A Movie!" And look! The Pepe bonus clip is back up!

The latest Statler and Waldorf was good (they all have been IMO) and it's such a great little thing they do. I love it!

I was hoping they would review the Muppet Show Season 1, that would've been funny :wink: :stick_out_tongue: )

I would've liked to see another character besides Pepe do the DVD review though (not that it was bad.. it's just there's characters I'd rather see than Pepe)

I thought the look Waldorf gave to Statler after he said "This movie is completely rediculous! NObody would be a virgin still at 40!" and Statler replies with "Heh.. right... I mean Yeah! Right!"

I didn't really understand the Lord of the Rings mention that Waldorf made though...