Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter dead at 46

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
eventually this was going to happen. it's not like the guy was careful around animals. probably the most reckless of all the tv personalities that do that kind of thing. it's a shame he's dead, i feel bad for his wife and kids. does this mean Wes will take over the show now?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
According to a news report, they got his death on film, and the police have it. I just hope that someone stupid doesn't get a hold of it and puts it on the internet so it becomes something funny to view to people.
Did they really? Yeah I can see that happening too. Just like them faces of Death shows. Those sicken me.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Rest in peace Steve Irwin.

There is a video of his death and the police have viewed it and are going to destroy the video so it won't get on the internet so his children won't see it. My thoughts are with his family and all the people who adored him. steve was a awesome guy and did alot for the animals.

LadyVader

Reaction score
I always thought he make a great Muppet gust star to bad he and we will never get that chance. Goodbye Steve say hello to Jim and Jerry for us.:cry:

Tim

Reaction score
It's a sad thing, all right. I'm sure he was a nice guy and all, and his death is a tragity all the way around, I know he was pasionate about the environment, and he has, and his family will continue to do more to educate and preserve it, which is great. He put a spotlight on the animal world, but his handling of animals bordered on sideshow stunts, and I never felt he fully gave them the dignity they deserved. He had to stand out from all the other animal handelers on televison, and I felt he became a showboater in a Jerry Springer kind of way. Not that bad, of course, but he seemed more bufoonish to get his message across, and I felt took away from the real issues. And I never really forgave him for the "baby" thing-reminded me of Michael Jackson.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's a right shame, it is, and I got quite a laugh out of some of his antics. You know, had the Muppet Show been on today (and had all of the Muppeteers been alive), I think they would have invited Steve and Terri on as guests.

I did a big report on rays and skates for an oceanography class back in high school, and I remember reading about certain species of stingrays whose barbs were almost a foot long and capable of killing a human. As I recall, the book said that many of those species could be found near the Great Barrier Reef.

Yeah, Steve, say hello to Jim and Jerry...and Richard and Don and all the others.

airwalk

Reaction score
One of those people that you really don't expect to die, y'know? Sad news indeed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, I think that even now, if there were a Muppet Show in these days. They would have had the Irwins. Can ya imagine them tackling Kermit saying that he's a beaut and them doing the whole bit with him stalking Kermit and then jumping on him. I thought that would be a kick

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
Thanks fpr the update. Hopefully it will be a fitting last look into his wonderful life.