1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Steve Whitmire contact info

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by michaelmoo, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I just regret ever writing my letters to Disney!!! I know they just probably took it and threw it in the pile of no return! I should've wrote to Henson or sesame street. X_X
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  2. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

They never answer letters, trust me on that. Henson or Sesame Street would probably be the best option. :/
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know that now after I sent it! Lol! But I'm sending a birthday card to Steve next month anyways so guess where it's NOT going? Not to the mouse! Lol!
  4. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Haha, I bet he'll love it! I'm mentally wishing him a happy b-day. LOL;)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Thank you! Im gonna make him one so it seems more personable as opposed to a store bought one. :)
  6. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll appreciate that, it shows it came from the heart.:dreamy:
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yes and because his birthday happens to be the same day as Jim Henson's I feel like maybe his gets overshadowed a little. With no disrespect to Jim but I feel Steve's is just as important. I'm gonna go to the craft store next month and get some things to make this card. I have some Muppet stickers here so I will use them to decorate. :)
  8. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Agreed, I think it took a lot of courage and heart to be able to take over most of the muppets that Jim did. Especially Kermit. He deserves our love and affection just as much. I find it amusing and astounding how they share the same birthday. guess it was meant to be, huh? :)
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

There is definitely something written in the stars on that! Lol!
  10. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

I
    Oh yeah! lol, it was definately meant to be!:jim:
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I wish it was written in the stars that I'll get a Kermit & Piggy wedding in this lifetime buuuuut...that's another story! Lol!
  12. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Well, I'm sure Miss Piggy would agree with you on that! Lol, She wants to see that happen in her lifetime too.! XD
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah well I can always dream can't I? You'd think I'd be satisfied with Kermit finally admitting they're together but nope I want more! Lol!
  14. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

haha, you're not the only one!
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow I really derailed this! Lol! I better get it back on topic. So I have great ideas on the kind of birthday card I wanna make Steve but not make it look like a 5 year old made it. Lol!
  16. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

What are you trying to do? Could you tell me the address you're going to send it to? I'd like to send something to him as well...:o
  17. galagr Well-Known Member

I wrote to Tony Anselmo ( voice of Donald Duck ) at this address and got a reply back within two weeks:

The Walt Disney Studios
    500 South Buena Vista St.
    Burbank, CA 91521

So you could just put Steve Whitmire above The Walt Disney Studios, and it might work. They didn't sign my photos, they sent their own. :(
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yep that was the address I sent the letter to. I am done sending any mail to Disney though. I just think they took mine and threw it in the trash. Wouldn't surprise me if that IS what happened! :rolleyes:
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I haven't decided where I'm sending the card to yet...I'm still debating between Sesame Street and The Jim Henson Company. I'm leaning a little more towards Sesame Street though I think either one would make more of an effort to get the fanmail where it's suppose to go then Disney. Except this time I am gonna do the smart thing and make sure "Steve Whitmire's" name is on the envelope. The last one I just wrote Walt Disney Studios probably wasn't the smartest thing to do...:/
  20. bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

haha, probably not. lol.