Student Expeled from art school for quoting Sweeney Todd

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sorry that happened. But I was reading the words and to me, it really doedsnt sound like a death threat. Most normal people wouldnt write a poem if they were going to write a death threat. Did you ask them if they wanted to listen to the song? Maybe if you could have proved it was just words to a song.

I know there are rules at my school for singing or mention certain songs, you will get suspended or expelled.

Thats like me singing Schools Out and getting expelled for planing to destroy the school or something, lol

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well it is easier to blame a song than it is to actually try and solve our problems, heh.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Most normal people wouldnt write a poem if they were going to write a death threat.
Assuming all people who write them are normal?
sorry that just sounds funny. Is there a “normal” death threat? or a person who writes them and means them?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It appears to be a life lesson, to gage the flow of traffic, know when to act, react, to stop and take a stand. Different groups will always have different opinions on what is appropriate. The key is to stay open-minded while true to one's self while accomplishing one's goals. I tell you it’s easier said than done and takes a lot of wrong turns to get there! :smirk: