Super Bowl XLI

Teheheman

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I am not a big fan of sports. The sports department always got more funds than the art department did and that bothered me.

However, I do look forward to seeing the commercials during the game!

Are there going to be any Muppet commercials this year I wonder?
Nobody knows, ALL the advertisers keep them a secret before the day of the game. I guess they don't want people to figure out what the commercials gonna be. Although, I think that the Muppets could sell sand to Egyptians.

Daniel

furryredmonster

Reaction score
More drama.

The crane machine thing that has the colts flag... someone hung up this thing of a bear up there made to look like it hung himself. I can't really tell what it's made of or anything since it's so high up.

And during lunch a group of people attempted to vandalize the bears flag but they were stopped in time.

This is going waaaaaaay too far.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I am not a big fan of sports. The sports department always got more funds than the art department did and that bothered me.
Yeah, me neither. I'm the same way about art funding, actually. The arts are probably more important in life than sports, and I never really understood the lack of art programs. I suppose the enthusiasm for the game is more important to some people. But I am really looking forward to this game because I got invited to a Super Bowl party... I've never been invited to a Super Bowl party! Woot!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love going to one of my best friend's house for Super Bowl parties. He has a 16x20-foot movie screen and projector we watch it on!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oooooooh, ni-ice!

Does anyone know what time the Super Bowl usually ends? I have to work that night, and I don't want to miss the whole party.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Oooooooh, ni-ice!

Does anyone know what time the Super Bowl usually ends? I have to work that night, and I don't want to miss the whole party.
Depends on when the actual game ends. After that, then the winning team has to be presented with the trophey. I'm thinking the actual game will end around 9:30 or so.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I love going to one of my best friend's house for Super Bowl parties. He has a 16x20-foot movie screen and projector we watch it on!

Wow cool!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
More drama.

The crane machine thing that has the colts flag... someone hung up this thing of a bear up there made to look like it hung himself. I can't really tell what it's made of or anything since it's so high up.

And during lunch a group of people attempted to vandalize the bears flag but they were stopped in time.

This is going waaaaaaay too far.
It's the rivalry that makes it fun. As long as people don't hurt each other or as you said, vandalizing.

RedDragon

Reaction score
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

My guess?

37-24 Bears....

No reason, just sounded good at the time...