Swaehb! Swaehb!

christyb

Reaction score
Not for long though. And as curiosity will get to you eventually.

christyb

Reaction score
Don't read too well do you....lemme repeat myself....

I heard that. I can read your mind there buddy. And no you don't get any. Besides I'm not in love with Steve. The man that claims me you'll never know his identity! Mwhahahaaha.... Now if you be a good boy and tell me what's in that picture you get some of my chocolate.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I see. So, if I reveal his picture, you will reveal the man who claims your heart?

Vibs

Reaction score
*Whispers* Ppppsst Christy I'll try some upside down psychology!!!

BEAU! Don't tell us... please!!

Vibs

Reaction score
COME BACK HERE!!! I didn't mean... I...

Okay... just... give....us.....the.....pic....it's not that hard, just..... GIVE IT TO US!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
By the repeated demand of certain people (Hi Christy, Hi Vibs) on MSN, I am here to post a certain Mental picture:

Gym Teacher Steve: His laced sneakers hit the sun-heated tarmac with rapid-fire precision as he jogs on the spot. A tight t-shirt, white. Jogging-pants. White socks. He's holding a bottle of water, drinking from it from time to time. He wipes sweat from his forehead. He raises the bottle, and pours it over his face and hair, drips of water flick from his hair now as he runs. He jogs on...

Bea:zany:{This is mental image 21.46, close, but no cigar, will it do?}regard

christyb

Reaction score
No it doesn't do Beau. I asked for piccy number 21.4. I'll get it eventually. If you do I'll give a clue as to my secret.