Swaehb! Swaehb!

christyb

Reaction score
Again, well said Beth...Now I'm wondering....What is picture # 21.4? Beau you never let us see it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sigh*

This is somewhat embarasing. Pick a different pic please. Anything but that one...

christyb

Reaction score
Now you have to tell me. I want that one. You have to tell us what pic #21.4 is.

Vibs

Reaction score
yeah!! If you're not telling us we'll have to...

...make you tell us...

And we have our ways! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
No. *folds arms*

How about image No.398.7 version 6?

Rock climber Steve: A sheer face of hardrock. Small cracks, and hand holds are hard to find. A tightly coiled white-rope hangs to his climbing belt, a clip loosley attaches him to a line running to the ground. A small pick-like tool in his hand, the toes of his climbing shoes pressed against crevaces of the rock. One weather-beaten hand clings to the rockface, and he leans back. Warm air dances around his face and plays in his hair. He looks up at the cliff face above him, and grins, a chalenge. He was going up, and no rockface could stop him.

Bea:zany:{not #21.4, please, not that...}regard

christyb

Reaction score
As wonderful as that is. I want the one I asked for! #21.4 please!

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
As wonderful as that is. I want the one I asked for! #21.4 please!
Ne-ver! I refuse to talk. You can't make me...mmm...is that chocolate I smell? May I have a bite?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hmmm...Christy is not replying...does that mean she will not share her chocolate biscuit, just because she is in a mood...and in love with Stevie*

christyb

Reaction score
I heard that. I can read your mind there buddy. And no you don't get any. Besides I'm not in love with Steve. The man that claims me you'll never know his identity! Mwhahahaaha.... Now if you be a good boy and tell me what's in that picture you get some of my chocolate.