Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Enter mantal image number 22.5-b.

Harlequin Steve: The bleak stone walls of the courtyard accent the bright colors, the exquisite reds and dark dreamy blue diamonds and checks of the silk. Flat, curl-toed boots fit snuggly on the feet, and a jester's-stick is caught in a jaunty angle in his grasp, a small delicatly engrved kermit's head on the handle. His blonde hair blows in a soft breeze across the courtyard, and his cap off-sided, divided into four dazeling squares of red, green, yellow and blue. A mask curves across his face, but the flashing, spakling eyes twinkle from behind. His smile shows white teeth.

Is that enough for you gals *waves handfull of card-sized mages* or a' ya want more?

christyb

Reaction score
Dude, you scare me. How on earth are you thinking this up??!!! Call me glutton for puinishment....I'll take, oh I'll pick a random number.....picture number 21.4 if there is one.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, Christy. I am an admirer of Steve's but not the extreme of some of you ladies. LOL I guess because I've been friendly with Steve Whitmire off and on since 1993. First "met" him on-line through a Muppet message board on the old Prodigy service and since then have had the opportunity to e-mail with him, and meet him about 3 times now. He's a great guy and even though I don't regularly correspond with him these days because of his busy schedule, when I DO get the chance to "visit" with him, he treats me like we just talked yesterday. Very good hearted person, good husband and good friend. You're the best Steve! :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
LoL. What this is is the result of my fat sarcastic mouth. I really don't admire Steve to the extent that this thread says I do. I'm just along for the gag :smile:. Lucky dog that you've met him though. I'd love to meet all the Muppeteers someday.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well I mean Steve is definitely a handsome guy but I'm not "obsessed" with him. :smile: Though when I first started talking to him I told him he was very handsome and he said "Aw shucks you're making me blush!" :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
MelissaY1 said:
Well I mean Steve is definitely a handsome guy but I'm not "obsessed" with him. :smile: Though when I first started talking to him I told him he was very handsome and he said "Aw shucks you're making me blush!" :smile:
Well, just think what this thread will do to him when he reads it...

...not to mention that teasing from the other Muppeteers...

...luckily he can zing right back if Bill gets started, by saying there are girls with muffins and scented envelopes waiting in teh wigns for him...

christyb

Reaction score
Poor guy, he'd be more humilated that I am now. If I ever get to meet him. I hope and pray he doesn't realize I was one of the ones who started this.

Beauregard

Reaction score
But, I'd tell him.

Wait, that would mean that he'd know I was the other one who started it...

christyb

Reaction score
Mwhahahahahaahahahahaa.......

Steve, if you ever do actually read this. You're one awesome performer. I love you and all the other Muppeteers work. Someday if I get good enough....After I learn that is....I just may be working in the background. Thanks for all you've done!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
Mwhahahahahaahahahahaa.......

Steve, if you ever do actually read this. You're one awesome performer. I love you and all the other Muppeteers work. Someday if I get good enough....After I learn that is....I just may be working in the background. Thanks for all you've done!
I agree with Christy! Steve is one awesome performer and as I mentioned WAAYYY at the beginning of the thread, has had some BIG shoes to fill and has done an excellent job!