1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I alreay know your secret, dahlin *patronising* And it's no use pretending I dan't.

2. christyb

christyb New Member

You only think you do. I trust no one with nothing. You only think you know me. Now I'm off. Goodnight everyone, Sweet Dreams, and I'll be back tomorrow. *blows kisses to all Swaehb members except Beau and leaves*

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

well, If christy left, then I'll beg! Come on, Beau, give us picture 21.4! puhleeeaaaassse???????????????????

(ooh, and while you're giving us stuff, how about the next part of that fanfic that you had BETTER NOT be forgetting about again? ....ok back on topic)

Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4!

come on people, chant with me!

Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4! Picture 21.4!

4. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

And once again you continue to make no sence. ;)

5. TogetherAgain

why would anyone want to make sence? I've been over this already- It's more profitable to make dollars.

6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ok Lisa, I'm with you. Come on Beau! Picture 21.4! If you do it I'll finally teach you how to play cribbage! (or at least I'll try, a little hard over the computer...) Come on! Don't leave us hanging! My hands will get tired from hanging so much! Or something like that. I'm not making sense anymore, it's getting late.

7. TogetherAgain

<to camera>

What is it with these people and making sense?

21.4! 21.4! 21.4! 21.4!

8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Man i see how all you ladys love steve backside wow lol thats kind of funny yall should look i mine me and his are very alike. :crazy:

9. Beauregard

1. Nope.
    2. Lisa, i FINALLY got you dollars, cents joke
    3. Uh, uh. No way.
    4. I'll look cribbage up on Google
    5. Not happeneing.
    6. *looks at dwayne, weeeeeeell, I'm no judge of men's b-s's but I'd say....hang on let me get the old SW pic out again..hmmm...well....I'll let someone else be the judge of that.
    7. Nope.
    8. Enjoy!

10. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

9. Give us
    10. that
    11. PIC!!!!

Okay ladies we gotta find out how to make him talk!! You have any suggetions? OH I KNOW!!!! I'll say a lot in danish and he won't get me and he'll feel ignorant and stupid and eventually he'll have to reveal the pic because otherwise he'll never know what I said!!!

Will that do? hm.. I'll try:

Okay Beau, hvis du ikke giver os billedet med det samme, så svarer jeg ikke for konsekvenserne og du fatter ikke dette fordi det er dansk så jeg kan bare skrive og skrive og skrive og du vil ikke fatte noget som helst!!! MWUHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh just forgot.. The rest of you won't get it either! um... Want me to pm
    ya'll? :)

11. Beauregard

But, of course, I know what it says.

Okay (ok) Beau (me), hvis (have) du (you) ikke (ever) giver (given) os (us) billedet (ballete) med (medium-rare) det (dances) samme (sometimes), (say) svarer (here's) jeg (thought) ikke (if) konsekvenserne (kermit) og (owns) du (your) fatter (father,) ikke likedette (a Dentist's) fordi (ford) det (prefect) er(um) dansk(Denmark (says) jeg (jog) kan (and) bare (bare) skrive (-unmentionable-) og with skrive (-unmentionable -) og (and) skrive (-shocking!-) og (and) du (you) vil (vile) ikke (if) fatte (fat) noget(headed) som (strudel) helst (time)!!!

In other words: Ok Beau, have you ever given us ballet, medium-rare, dances, say, Kermit owns your father like a Dentists Ford Prefect, um, Denmark says, "jog and bare -unmentioable- and -unmentionable- and -quite shocking!- and you vile, if fat-headed, studel time!!!"

12. christyb

christyb New Member

Ok, let's try the English way. Beau, get your backside in a chair, place your fingers on the keyboard...and give us that picture now!

13. Beauregard

*tap dances across to where Christy is sat in the Swaehb thread. Leans close*

No.

*dances away again*

14. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Maybe he's only fooling that he has the pic Christy,lol.Are we going to have an oath,to pledge our ever-loving loyalty to Steve?

15. christyb

christyb New Member

The thought is still driving me crazy. We do need a pledge though. I can write, but poems aren't my forte? Anyone else in here creative enough to give us a pledge?

16. Beauregard

I can do poems! Pick me!

See, here's one of mine so you can see my style:

The Daily Gardener, by B. Regard

The day flurried into a snow drift,
    The night wore on like an old robe,
    A fork of distrust and dancing;
    Fights, leaving
    And flittted-birds gallop through stingy skys.
    A spade shifts into the moonrocks,
    Smiles upon the sun, and blankets across
    Ending with fire-like speed,
    A match to the fire, a moth to a spark;
    The days are gardened by one...

See, I could do yor pledgie-whatsit!

17. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm not really good at that type of thing, but I agree we need a pledge! The best I could write would be:

I pledge my loyalty to Steve
    If I meet him, I might heave
    Then I'd have to wipe it with my sleeve
    But I love this club and will never leave.

Ok, see it's horrible! Someone write a better one! Please!

18. Beauregard

Stevie, Stevie he's our man,
    If we can't have him, no one can.

19. christyb

christyb New Member

Hmmm.....I like Beth's. Your first one...I don't quite see how that relates here Beau. Besides as a Swaehb member you have other things you need to be worrying about. Like that picture...

20. Beauregard

What do you mean, you don't see how it relates? That poem has the total aspect of every part of the true nature of a Puppeteer's groupie gang living in the fosselized era...

And as for the picture *searches pockets* Oh, where'd I put it now?