1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Don't even get me started. ;)
    Yummy images Bau. :flirt:
    Must control herself. :excited:

2. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

The original, and most well known, title is the Stevie Scream Squad. :)

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*wlaks in*

Another? Anyone? Pic and mix? *hands out mental images*

4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I've recently tried that site,doesn't work anymore for me.:smirk:

5. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Yeah, it's been down for a little bit, but we're making a bigger and better one, so expect to see that in the upcoming months.:)

6. christyb

christyb New Member

All right. I'll bite Beau. I'll take the third one from the left....No that one...Yes!

TogetherAgain- Glad someone agrees with me. And you're allowed to get out from under that seat. ;)

SammieRose- Stevie Scream Squad....do tell. This had to be before my time here.

7. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Well, the Stevie Scream Squad was formed back in 1998 by myself and my good friend and VP of the group, Carolyn. Our sisters were both Hanson fans, and we were making fun of the groupies that stood around and just screamed at Hanson wherever they went, when we decided that Steve needed a fan club, so we formed the Stevie Scream Squad. Basically, our goal is just to get the word of the Whitmire out there and such. I really don't know what else to say about it, lol. It's really weird to think that we've been around for 7 years now, though....

8. christyb

christyb New Member

I like it. One more question. Since you are the Pres. of SSS. What do you think of Swaehb? If we have your (the president's) approval, I shall let my little obsessed underlings (I'm enjoying this way to much :D) continue swooning. :)

9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I wish we had a thread that kept up with what all the clubs are that were formed around here over all the years! HA!

I think Steve's now got like 4 or 5 fan clubs in the MC Community!

10. christyb

christyb New Member

Lucky guy. LoL. I love going back and rereading old threads here on MC. Most of them are sooo funny. That and makes me feel better. I'm not the only one who goes terribly off topic here.

11. Beauregard

Enter mantal image number 22.5-b.

Harlequin Steve: The bleak stone walls of the courtyard accent the bright colors, the exquisite reds and dark dreamy blue diamonds and checks of the silk. Flat, curl-toed boots fit snuggly on the feet, and a jester's-stick is caught in a jaunty angle in his grasp, a small delicatly engrved kermit's head on the handle. His blonde hair blows in a soft breeze across the courtyard, and his cap off-sided, divided into four dazeling squares of red, green, yellow and blue. A mask curves across his face, but the flashing, spakling eyes twinkle from behind. His smile shows white teeth.

Is that enough for you gals *waves handfull of card-sized mages* or a' ya want more?

12. christyb

christyb New Member

Dude, you scare me. How on earth are you thinking this up??!!! Call me glutton for puinishment....I'll take, oh I'll pick a random number.....picture number 21.4 if there is one.

13. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome, Christy. I am an admirer of Steve's but not the extreme of some of you ladies. LOL I guess because I've been friendly with Steve Whitmire off and on since 1993. First "met" him on-line through a Muppet message board on the old Prodigy service and since then have had the opportunity to e-mail with him, and meet him about 3 times now. He's a great guy and even though I don't regularly correspond with him these days because of his busy schedule, when I DO get the chance to "visit" with him, he treats me like we just talked yesterday. Very good hearted person, good husband and good friend. You're the best Steve! :)

14. christyb

christyb New Member

LoL. What this is is the result of my fat sarcastic mouth. I really don't admire Steve to the extent that this thread says I do. I'm just along for the gag :). Lucky dog that you've met him though. I'd love to meet all the Muppeteers someday.

15. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Well I mean Steve is definitely a handsome guy but I'm not "obsessed" with him. :) Though when I first started talking to him I told him he was very handsome and he said "Aw shucks you're making me blush!" :)

16. Beauregard

Well, just think what this thread will do to him when he reads it...

...not to mention that teasing from the other Muppeteers...

...luckily he can zing right back if Bill gets started, by saying there are girls with muffins and scented envelopes waiting in teh wigns for him...

17. christyb

christyb New Member

Poor guy, he'd be more humilated that I am now. If I ever get to meet him. I hope and pray he doesn't realize I was one of the ones who started this.

18. Beauregard

But, I'd tell him.

Wait, that would mean that he'd know I was the other one who started it...

19. christyb

christyb New Member

Mwhahahahahaahahahahaa.......

Steve, if you ever do actually read this. You're one awesome performer. I love you and all the other Muppeteers work. Someday if I get good enough....After I learn that is....I just may be working in the background. Thanks for all you've done!

20. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I agree with Christy! Steve is one awesome performer and as I mentioned WAAYYY at the beginning of the thread, has had some BIG shoes to fill and has done an excellent job!