1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. christyb

christyb New Member

Whooohooo, I knew I wasn't to blame for this. I'm still gonna get Beau the next chance I get. ;)

2. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Well gee thankx lol

Yeah people have been telling me that for years. Thankx for noticeing. ;) I mean how maney sane peole would start threads like this? and the biggest question is how maney sane peopel would reply to it? :p

3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Why? We've started a Million clubs on these here forums over the years.

4. christyb

christyb New Member

As much as I babble. I am a little shy. Believe it or not.

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*enter Beau with scisors*

Did someone call for a hair-cutter? I think we may find one lock per person here.

You want it tied in a bow with a personal signature?

Now all we gotta do is find the man.

That and ask his forgiveness for starting this madness!

I blame Emmy...and jackie...and christy...and VIBS! Who started it really, really!

6. christyb

christyb New Member

I'll take a lock, and a picture, and an autograph :D.

7. Beauregard

Sammy Rose, remind us, what does SSS stand for? As an honory member of the SSS I should remeber, but I was probably distracted by BBB, and FOMP.

And, Christy, going back a bit, I always thought of Richard Hunt as the baby of the group, and Steve as the naughty-school-boy...now there's a vivid picture for you. Steve, in a school-uniform, but younger, with his tie hanging loose, his hands in the pockets of his jeans...blond long hair...

SWAEHB!

8. christyb

christyb New Member

Ummmm....*leaves before I make a comment that I'll regret*

9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Yummmyyy.

Never thought of Steve as a naughty school boy ' before. ;) Makes for some interesting dreams. Yummmyyyyy.

10. Beauregard

Want any more mental pictures? I got a ton. *holds out pockets* You can pick any ye wish.

Well...not any...

SWAEHB!

11. christyb

christyb New Member

Hmm....I'll take that one *points at a picture*

12. Beauregard

This would be icecream man Steve.

Picture if you will, the icecream cart, the blue and white striped cap, the blonde hair, a shirt (let's not go into the top button, it may be done up, it may be undone), He's holding an icecream, strawburry, in a cone. For you!

NEXT!

Swaehb!

13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Oops I realised what I just said. :o

Keep talking bau. ;)

* Points to random pic in pocket. n* " I'll take that one. "

14. christyb

christyb New Member

All I'm saying is that the female population is enjoying it....I've said too much.

15. Beauregard

More? They want More?

Ok. Entering center stage...oh, this picture is ripped...sorry, let me get another.

Right. Here we have...*and to keep an air of suspence...I'll reveal our next picture tomorrow*

16. Beauregard

I lied. I have to post now.

I present: Ringmaster Steve.

Picture if you will. A spotlight on an empty circus ring, then a black-bolt-booted foot enters the light, then red-velvet trousers. One hand hooked in a back pocket, he steps into the ring of pale spotlight. His hair is thrown back, and a tall red ring-master hat is on his head. A huge smile, as he swings his micraphone by a cable and catches it in another hand. "First tonight," he calls out through the PA system. A moment of feedback. "Thank you, I needed that!" A burst of screams and laughter from the ringside seats, and cheering, clapping...fade out.

Next!

17. Vibs

Vibs Active Member

Okay I finally finished reading this thread! And it's about time I'm saying something cause in fact I did start th...

Never mind!!

Ok, so you can count me in as an officially member of SWAEHB! Did I spell it right? hm... We need a slogan! How about:

"Steve Whitmore - Because he is hot!" :cool:

Yeah well, any other suggetions?

18. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmm, peer pressure, ain't it delicious? :)
    I'm joining. Steve's awesome.
    Ah, let's see, Steve as "baby" or "naughty school boy"? gosh, isn't there a middle ground? hm. ok, well, I'm just gonna wander off- no, meander off- randomly rambling to myself something like I am now, and yeah that's cool because I do that a lot and meow. No, not meow, MWoO. oy!

So yes, by the way, christy, I agree- great behinds in kermit's swamp years dvd.
    <returns to an increasingly familiar position- tied in a knot of myself under an EM bus seat- while continuing to put off doing homework>
    SWAEHB, is it? Well, then, SWAEHB it is. And no, that's not supposed to make sense. I stopped making sense a long time ago, because I decided it's more profitable to make dollars. Anyway. SWAEHB!

19. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beau, I'm simply lightheaded over all your images of Steve! It's just too much, I don't think I'll be able to sleep now! Oh well, this is the most fun fan club I've ever joined!

20. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

"Steve Whitmire- Tastes like chicken!" :o