1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Swaehb! Swaehb!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Beauregard, May 4, 2005.

1. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

No too short hair.

Short hair. SACERLADGE! :eek: I refuse to here of sutch a thing. I mean Steve with short hair is like Kermit with out Jim. ;)

2. christyb

christyb New Member

You got a point there. How about we give him a perm instead? Then he'd really...I won't go any further. And Beth, I believe I am correct in the quote. How about PM'ing it to me? More Swaehb memebers! To quote Mcdonalds......I'm lovin' it.

3. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Didn't Steve allready do the perm thing in the 80's? :confused: I much peferr the mullet hair do.
    Got a question is he a natural blond?
    I wouldnt mind havging that PMed to me as well. This is starting to get interesting. ;)

4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Actually Steve has cut his hair. There's some pics from the Tribeca Oz premiere and he's got shoulder length hair again. It looks good though.

5. christyb

christyb New Member

Now that I can live with. Now a mullet? Oh dear me please no! Welcome to Swaehb Melissa! Are you a fellow "admirer". LoL for this to be embarassing I'm enjoying this too much!

6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I agree, shoulder length hair works fine. I'll PM you Christy, I'm sure you know what I was talking about :) Nice to see many people joining our cult, er I mean club in honor of Steve!

7. christyb

christyb New Member

Yeah, we all "honor" and hold Steve up high with our...I'll shut up now. Got your PM and sent ya one back.

8. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Mullet lover

Well they do take some getting used to, but I thought it suited him. I need some updated pics of Steve. Mine are at leats 10 years old. ;)

9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ok, Christy told me to post this, so I will, but if I get in trouble, it's her fault.
    From Friends, The One with The Thumb, Chandler is refering to a guy Monica dated. "We liked Steve, Steve is Sexy". Best when said with a lisp, cause apparently this guy had one. Anyway, it's all I've been able to think of since this thread got started. There, I said it. Boy did that feel good. :)

10. christyb

christyb New Member

Why am I the one getting blamed for this???

Ok I know why.

Swaehb all the way! :D I think I've officially gone off my rocker.

11. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Ok now that it's come to a head. I'll confess I have to agree with you. Seeve is a Sexy Beast!! :flirt: I There I said it. ;)

12. christyb

christyb New Member

*walks off muttering* This is not my fault, this is not my fault. Steve please forgive me.

LoL.

13. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

It's all your fult. ;) * points finger of guilt at Christy. * Wishltes innocently * :)

14. christyb

christyb New Member

*puts on an innocent act* Who me?? All I said was that I "checked Steve out". I never started this amazing thread where we are bearing our souls.

15. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

And lovin' every minute of it. ;) * Looks out window * " He just walked by! " * Faints * :flirt: :p

16. christyb

christyb New Member

*looks around* Where!!!! *settles down* His wife is gonna kill us. *sees Zelda* Wake up girl, he's gone!

17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

This is reminding me of the days when Emmy and Jackie used to threaten to hunt Steve down with a pair of scissors in order to steal his hair.

18. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

* Wakes up and looks around. * " Man that felt good! Yeah His wife is going to kill us, but she would have to kil every female with in 100 miles as well ;) somethign that sexy should be kept on a leash. " ;) oops that didnt sound right but you get the point.

19. christyb

christyb New Member

That's a fantastic idea! Hehe, You'll have to thank Beau for this. I was too big of a chicken to start it.

Did I ever mention that you need help? LoL. It didn't sound right and watch out for a wife on the rampage.

20. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

I'm sorry, but as President of the SSS, I must disagree with this... :) The SSS has been around since 1998, but I would love to become a member of this fine group as well! :-D

I disagree about the hair, however. I really like his long locks, both pre-Nov. and post.