T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, Snowthers, you missed Kathy Greenwood! That is so sad.
I liked this line:
and I can honestly say, I'll always remember all the good times... all 43 of them!
**giggles** I love it when you break down the fourth wall, if you will, and everyone on the show remembers that it's just a show.

But, setting that aside, everyone seems so real lately. I love it! Everyone's emotions are showing through just enough to make it realistic, not melodramatic or anything. Really great job!

Also, Beau is right. I wasn't expecting a laugh-track; it IS a throwback! ^_^

Snowflake said:
Beauregard, I do believe you and MrsPepper both have probably had the most mixed emotions regarding these episodes...
What do you mean, mixed emotions? We both have really liked it!

Snowthbo said:
I know she's going to be mad when she finds what I did do to her that wasn't seen on camera and wasn't explained.
And now, of course, I will take the bait; I have to ask what it is you told me/did in the office to make me so mad!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh, Snowthers, you missed Kathy Greenwood! That is so sad.
I know! WAH!!!!!:cry:
I liked this line:
Peppi said:
I love it when you break down the fourth wall, if you will, and everyone on the show remembers that it's just a show.
Reminds of the time in The Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie when Fearless Leader is like "how many times haf moose and squirrel ruined my plans wif their bumbling interfeerence?!" and Boris replies with "tventy-eight?" as reference to there were twenty-eight Rocky and Bullwinkle storylines during the series.
Floyd's Wife said:
But, setting that aside, everyone seems so real lately. I love it! Everyone's emotions are showing through just enough to make it realistic, not melodramatic or anything. Really great job!
Thank you!
That Pepper Person said:
Also, Beau is right. I wasn't expecting a laugh-track; it IS a throwback! ^_^
Yeah, I wanted to see the laugh track make a comeback before I left. It's a shame we cut it after the first episode.
My Favorite Pepper said:
What do you mean, mixed emotions? We both have really liked it!
Everyone is all "I loved it", "this was funny", "I really liked it", but you and Beau both are sharing certain scenes you both found funny, or certain scenes you felt were somewhat sad, et cetera.
My Former Boss said:
And now, of course, I will take the bait; I have to ask what it is you told me/did in the office to make me so mad!!
I'll never tell and you can't make me, nyah nyah-nyah nyah nyah!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah??? Ve have vays of making you talk.

If you ever wish to see Ms. Greenwood again... Well, if you ever wish to see her... Then you'll tell us what we want to know.
*Turns to Kathy tied up and gagged, pinned to the piece of lumber about to ascend the sawmill on its perilous flight up towards the circular saw. Sorry Ms. Greenwood, but we needed you as bait.
Kathy, raising the gag slightly: That's OK, I've been in these situations before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't tell, that'll ruin the fun of the mystery! You know, it's like "who shot J.R.?"

DON'T WORRY KATHY, I'LL SAVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry Snowthpergis, but you're too late. Yes, Ms. Greenwood is no longer with us... Hadto dispose of her in another manner, something less predictable. It's ironic, the longer you go without telling us what you did to make Mrs. Pepper that angry with you, the longer you'll go without knowing where Kathy that fair miss is beng kept or how her life is being endangered. But to show you some mercy, if you could call it that, here's a lock of her blazing auburn tresses, so you know we do mean business.
Ta... So many victims, so little time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Auburn? Her hair is blonde! If you let her go, I might give you a HINT...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh please, I want a hint!

Count, lets be nice to Kathy... after all she is a real person. :wink: