1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Thank You, Jerry Nelson

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by BlueFrackle, Dec 12, 2002.

1. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Really, Gobo is one of my faves... Jerry does a WiKkED awsome job preformaing ALL of his characters. Its amazing how he can do Canadien for Gobo, then Transilvanian for Count. Does his magic with Trash Heap, and does his magic with Floyd. Thats Talent! I'd def have to say Hes my Fave preformer.
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thank you for your creative genius and artistic flare. Mr. Nelson, you truly are a living legend who has brought joy and delight to so many of us. Know that you have made this world a little better since you've been here!
  3. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

Jerry Nelson was always one of my favourite muppeteers, he did the cool characters! :sing: :crazy: