Thank You, Jerry Nelson

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch... even for the lesser known characters,

Mini-me Jerry and the Monontones! You rock!

-MLJ

Tommie said:
Love you Jerry!

I love Floyd and Robin, but also all those side-characters you performed.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Stryder Wolfe said:
Also I prefer his version of "50 ways to leave your lover" better than the original....
Me too.

Yay for Jerry!

My favourite characters are :sing: and :crazy:. Yay.

CountVonCount

Reaction score
My man Jerry

AH AHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you Jerry, for creating my favorite character EVER !!!
Count Von Count.
He taught me to count in the 1970's, and at 32,I still love him today.
I have 10 Count plush dolls I sleep with every night. That may be why my girlfriend broke up with me. Ha. I mean, Ah Ahh Ahhhh.
We love ya man.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
She didn't deserve you if she couldn't let you indulge in your love of the Count!

There's a DJ here in town, Bad Dog, who does a magnificent Count, and Nate was cool enough to do it on the air one day (for me!)

rexcrk

Reaction score
I hafta put in my personal thanks to Jerry too! He's such and awesome performer! I love characters such as Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Robin, and Especially Floyd. But I also love his performance as the Ghost of Christmas Present in Muppet Christmas Carol. Simply wonderful! :sing: :crazy:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I love Jerry's work all I can say is thank goodness he fell in with Bill Baird (and later Jim) all those years ago otherwise he might have just been...an actor!

The Count has got to be one of the best characters ever created for television. If I am near a TV when it's time for the number of the day I will stop whatever I am doing to watch the Count. I agree with Foz, though he has an incredible vocal range his work is deceptively simple, which is what makes it so great.

Splurge

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
I love Jerry's work all I can say is thank goodness he fell in with Bill Baird (and later Jim) all those years ago otherwise he might have just been...an actor!
Well, he is.... in a way. Aside from human cameos on Sesame Street and in the Muppet movies, his Muppeteering is a form of acting.

Benjamina

Reaction score
I'd have to say, Jerry, that you have an awesome talent and the Muppets would have been missing a little something with out your part in the team :sing: You have played a big role with the Muppets and we really do appreciate you! :crazy: Your awesome!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOO!!! For Jerry Nelson. Listen to the Muppet Radio and the song thats playing is "Our Meldey" Love Gobo and the rest of the characters: Floyd, Crazy Harry, Count Von Count, Herry Monster, Amazing Mumford, as well as his take over of..is it :boo: or :sleep: that he does now? I can't think. But I hope to see more of Jerry's Characters soon. I hope they use Jerry's characters on the new episodes on the street segments this year. I would love to see Amazing Mumford and Herry but like that will ever happen this year. But We love u here. Have a nice wonderful counting amazing day JERRY!