That Guy with the Glasses' "Demo Reel" trailer

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen some of his Doug Walker Reviews, they're interesting... not necessarily funny, but still interesting nonetheless.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um... was The Odd Life of Timothy Green based on an old book or something? Because it's a very recent movie, doesn't really fall into the nostalgic category.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Um... was The Odd Life of Timothy Green based on an old book or something? Because it's a very recent movie, doesn't really fall into the nostalgic category.
Doug mentioned in the video leading up to the new NC series that he would start reviewing later movies. If you've already seen the movie, and it's a few years old, it's technically "nostalgia".

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
He's not so much of a "nostalgia" critic anymore. He's done a lot of recent movies recently, I guess he ran out of old movies to criticize.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
He's not so much of a "nostalgia" critic anymore. He's done a lot of recent movies recently, I guess he ran out of old movies to criticize.
Well, there's also the fact that there are a lot of post-"nostalgia era" movies that are worth NC-ing. Like "The Life of Timothy Green".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always thought he could and should expand his nostalgia back into the 70s and even the 60s.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I always thought he could and should expand his nostalgia back into the 70s and even the 60s.
I wouldn't be surprised if Doug starts reviewing movies from any period. I think he really just wants to do more with the Critic, and not have the character limted to certain 'rules'.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like my concerns were somewhat warranted.

I've said that I feel some people wouldn't be able to form their own opinions on something, other than basing them on Nostalgia Critic reviews, and now I've found an example: unless Doug happened to edit the information himself, look at GORDY's TV Tropes page, almost everything written on that page almost exactly paraphrases the Critic's review of the movie.