The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Who's turn is it to post the next tensome? And who do I have to nag to get more, um, Muppetyness? More Please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Methinks the fears of not getting this countdown list finished were founded in some sort of truth.

*Outside...
Protest Marchers: What do we want?
More Muppet Countdown!
Protest Marchers: When do we want it?
Now!

*Random Muppet leading the protestors: You hear that? You get here and post the next ten Muppets on the countdown list or we'll...... We'll let Big Mean Carl eat the wittle pwanny foo-foo cakes!
Big Mean Carl: Wittle pwanny foo-foo cakes! Yum-yum!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*shakes fist at protestors* It's not easy to find a time when both Lisa and I don't have anything to do and are both online. And right now is NOT one of those times... yeesh. Protestors these days...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Protestor Muppet: We're not buying it! You and that half are practically linked to each other on MSN. OK boys, let Carl at 'em.
Big Mean Carl: Thaaank you! *Devours wittle pwanny foo-foo cakes with audible yelps of pwanny pweading to have time to post the next list.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*lights match* ...So this is what Big Mean Carl's stomach looks like...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Speaking through Prawny's headpiece... Is it any different than DanDan's stomach?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, yeah, we're actually back! Enjoy this next installment! :big_grin:

30. Bunsen and Beaker (The Muppet Show)
L - ...I think I was just thinking about those two earlier today. Or maybe it was yesterday. I don't remember.
P - Oh were you?
L - I think so. I honestly don't remember anymore. Anyway- MEEP!
P - Nice. Anyway, it's about this section of the countdown where we start to see that a lot of the best Muppets come in pairs.
L - Oh they do. Bunsen and Beaker work alright separately, but they're so much better together... And honestly, when I hear "Bunsen," I think "Beaker," and vice versa, which makes my Chemistry class a lot more confusing.
P - Hehe, I know the feeling. And it would be karmically irresponsible of me not to mention at this point that I won The MuppetCast Muppet impression contest with my Bunsen impression.
L - Mazel tov! A well deserved success, as well as a well earned success, and yes I am referring to thousands upon thousands of votes from... <Ahem> Suffice to say that lots of people, myself included, voted early and voted often.
P - Oh indeed. Which, in hindsight, would've been a lot easier if Bunsen would've invented something to move the voting along faster.
L - ...Um... easier, yes... if it actually... y'know... worked? Without destroying computers...
P - Or Beaker.
L - You've gotta wonder why Beaker sticks with Bunsen sometims. He must've signed a really binding contract at some point...
P - I think he has some sort of shock collar.
L - He doesn't need a collar; he gets plenty of shocks.
P - Well yes, but it would also explain why his hair is like that.
L - Oh, his hair could be attributed to any number of Bunsen's inventions, I'm sure.
P - Same with the voice.
L - Yeah. Poor guy.
P - Have you ever wondered if Beaker likes the attention?
L - ...Huh... I guess I haven't, but... that could explain it, I guess.
P - Well I don't honestly think he likes it... but maybe. Also, maybe Beaker owes Bunsen his life or soemthing. Couldn't you see them both being involved in the mob?
L - ...I can't say I've ever thought of it, but... maybe if they got into it by accident or somehow... I personally see Johnny Fiama as more of the mob type, I guess.
P - Well me too. I was just making conversation.
L - Oh, okay. Well, so long as we're making conversation- you know what I really like about Bunsen?
P - What's that? His lack of pupils?
L - Well, that too, but... besides that.
P - What?
L - How many of his inventions have actually WORKED?
P - The invention to make Beaker "meep" constantly.
L - ...Okay, so that's one. And the invisibility spray in the rubber ducky worked. But my point is that the vast majority of his inventions are flawed, or just don't work at all, and yet he just keeps on inventing... er... trying to invent, anyway.
P - Hehe, he does. Non-stop. Just ask Beaker.
P - Not that you'd be able to understand him... but that's the point.
L - Yup. It's so much easier to write his dialogue than to understand it.
P - I would assume.
L - Well, like- Those readers who aren't into fanfic, I apologize, I'm busting into fanfic-writer mode- But I could have him say, "Me mee mo MEE me mo!" And I would know what he was saying, but if I read the same thing in someone else's story, I would have no clue.
P - Hehe, sometimes I just write him willy-nilly, without even knowing what I want him to be saying.
L - Oh I do that too sometimes, but it's so much more fun to give him real dialogue behind the meeps.
P - Meep mo mee meep.
L - Mee mo. MEEP!
P - And that about says it all.
L - Yup.

29. Junior Gorg (Fraggle Rock)
P - Look Ma! I got a Fwaggle!
L - It's funny how a guy to whom humans are knee-high can just be so... adorable.
P - Knee-high? Dang. ...But I'd still hug him.
L - If given the chance, I definitely would. Such a good-hearted, well-meaning, lonely sort of guy.
P - Mostly lonely. I mean, his only friend is a radish!
L - Poor guy. He's so... innocent, too, in a naive sort of way. I mean, the Genie of the Bushel Basket said that he would die after his next sneeze, and then he sneezes, therefore, he honestly believes that he's dead. It's sad, but it's so cute.
P - Hehehe, I love that episode so much. Richard really pulled out all the stops with Junior.
L - Absolutely. Who performed Junior's body, though? Any idea?
P - Stall while I jump on Muppet Wiki.
L - Stall, stall, um... We haven't talked about our sponsors in a while... Although, to be honest, we've lost touch with some of them, what with the delay between postings... But I digress. Wait, that's the point; I'm stalling. ...I confused myself. Anyway, um... Junior's awesome, always trying to do something right... Not always succeeding... Which is kind of like Bunsen and Beaker, and- actually it's kind of like most Muppets, always doing stuff they don't succeed in... Did you find anything yet?
P - Yeah, I've had it for like three minutes. I just wanted to see how you would stall.
L - ...<Headslap>
P - *ahem* Anyway folks. Rob Millis performed Junior's body in seasons 1-4 and some dude with a long last name in Season 5. Fun fact, Rob Millis also performed Mokey's pet plant Lanford.
L - ...Some dude with a long last name? You're not gonna give him any more credit than that?
P - Well I haven't seen Season 5 yet.
L - What does that have to do with it?
P - I don't want to give him too much credit if he doesn't deserve it!
L - ...Right. Well, Rob Millis did a terrific job, and I'm sure the guy with the long last name did a terrific job, too.
P - Frank Meschkuleit if you must know.
L - Oh, good, now he gets his rightful credit.
P - Let's just hope he didn't want leftful credit.
L - Or sidewaysful... Have we done this yet in the countdown?
P - Yes, I remember having to copy it in.
L - Ah. Well then, we probably don't need to repeat it.
P - Probably not. Shall we go on then?
L - I think we shall.

28. Janice (The Muppet Show)
P - Oh, like, rully, I, like, ohhhh, love Janice. Fer sure, rully.
L - Fer sure! She's got, like, rully, some of the greatest lines...
P - And, like, a great gig going with Floyd, rully.
L - Totally. And like, she rully grooves on her lead guitar, fer sure, and she's like, RULLY versatile with what instrument she plays...
P - Ohhh, like righteously rully. But, like, you've gotta wonder if her rully funny lines were, like, ad-libbed by Richard.
L - Oh, totally. Like, I rully think her line about the beach in Great Muppet Caper was like, rully ad-libbed, and it's like, totally classic now.
P - Oh feeeeeer sure. And I'm, like, soooo happy that Richard took Janice over from, like, Erin Ozker and all, ya know?
L - Rully. She's like, a totally different girl because of it, fer sure.
P - Like, thank goodness.
L - Fer sure.
P - *ahem* So what else can we say about Janice?
L - She plays lead guitar, tamborine, violin, and um...
P - Didn't she play the trombone at one point?
L - YES! Trombone. And she sings.
P - Like a rockin' robin.
L - Tweet, tweet, tweet!
P - Hehehe. Love that song.
L - Oh me too. Um... And she wasn't always with Floyd. She seemed to be with Zoot the first season of The Muppet Show.
P - Well yes, but that was Erin Ozker's hand in the mix.
L - Quite. OH! She plays harp, too! Or at least, she has one to tune.

P - Hahaha! Yes! Miracle worker that girl.
L - Fer sure. ...Sorry, character-talk gets addictive.
P - Well we spent Camilla's entire section clucking.
L - Was that just for Camilla, or for chickens in general?
P - I think it was just for chickens. But whatever.
L - No, no, we haven't gotten to Gonzo yet.
P - I knew you were gonna say that. ...Which character were we on?
L - ...Um... Janice.
P - Fer sure. Moving on?
L - Rully.

27. Floyd Pepper (The Muppet Show)
L - The hippest of the hip!
P - And now... the hippest of the hip... the kittiest of the kitty cats... Sgt. Floyd Pepper!
L - He's got a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy.
P - And a mustache to rival Mario's!
L - He's not technically the band leader, but he's really the voice of the band.
P - Oh yes. And what a voice, eh? That laugh!
L - I LOVE his laugh. And his walk. And his EYES! They BLINK!
P - YES! And the hat! I love his hat.
L - I just can't get past the eyes. They BLINK! They CLOSE! It is SUCH a rare thing among Muppets to have eyes that actually CLOSE! It's very exciting.
P - And I'd argue that it's Floyd's best feature. Just to have him blink real slow at something he finds totally un-hip... awesome.
L - Totally awesome. Oh- I think I might've mentioned it in that paper I keep quoting! Hang on, lemme check.
P - *shakes head* While she's gone, I'd like to say that Floyd is my favorite of Jerry Nelson's characters. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Lisa.
L - Thank you. In the paper, I wrote: "Such eye mechanisms help to develop many characters, as they provide an essential ingredient in puppetry: movement. For example, the self-described "chronically groovy" bass guitar player Sgt. Floyd Pepper originally had mere sunglasses for eyes, but the sarcastic element of his character worked better when his shades were replaced with tube-like eyes that could blink, or remain closed while he laughed."
P - Ces't manu...something in French!
L - ...I have no clue what you just said, so I'm just going to smile and nod and hope it was a compliment.
P - Well that's what I was going for. Anyway, I'm sure most of us have heard John Kennedy's attempt at Floyd.
L - Probably.
P - Well, my opinion is that it's alright. It's a great voice, not terribly Floyd-y, but the laugh is right, and the voice is cool.
L - In my opinion, the accuracy of the actual character is more important than the accuracy of the voice, but then again, I'm not the best person to decide when a character voice is "accurate" or not, to say the least.
P - Hehehe. Well I'd agree with you there. And at the end of "The Man With the Bag" on the "Green and Red Christmas" CD, when Floyd said, "Alright, take five, Miss Fat-Back's on." I'm like... "BAM! That's Floyd."
L - Did you honestly say "BAM?"
P - Was that supposed to be a Crazy Harry impersonation?
L - No, it was Lisa being curious. Forgive me if I'm slow on the up-take today, but all three of minds are in different places right now...
P - That's why I have leashes. But yes, I probably did honestly say "BAM" because I was driving my car by myself for the first time listening to a new Muppet CD for the first time. It was a good day.
L - ...That DOES sound like a good day.
P - It was! But back to Floyd...
L - Yes, back to Floyd. He has an awesome, insult-filled relationship with Miss Piggy. They act like they hate each other's guts, but do you think they really do?
P - Nope. He'd be dead if they did.
L - Yeah, that's what I thought. And there's the fact that the constant insults actually remind me of some of what I see in my own family... And while we definitely have our moments, I'm pretty sure none of us hate each other.
P - Well that's nice.
L - No, actually, we're horribly rude to each other.
P - Oh. But it's in a lovingly rude way, correct?
L - Yup! Kinda like with Floyd and Miss Piggy, except that they're less obvious about the "lovingly" part.
P - I should hope so.
L - So what else can we say about Floyd?
P - He hates Foo Foo.
L - Yeah... I think most Muppets do.
P - Very true. Has Piggy ever actually karate chopped Floyd?
L - ...That... is a very good question, to which I don't know the answer off the top of my head.
P - We'll ask Layla later. Moving on?
L - Sure!

26. Sweetums (The Muppet Show)
P - We must be on a Richard Hunt binge this evening.
L - Must be. Sweetums is awesome. He can act all big and scary sometimes, but he is SO... Well... sweet!
P - He IS! I loved him in MTI.
L - ME TOO! Pulls off the pirate thing through the whole movie, and then... "Are you kidding? I LOVE you guys!"
P - My favorite part is during roll call when he says, "Aye!" and Sam and Kermit jump.
L - Yup. There's so much unexpected about Sweetums. You would never expect someone named Sweetums to look like him, and you would never expect someone who looks like him to be so nice. And you CERTAINLY wouldn't expect him to be best of friends with a SIX OUNCE FROG! ...<ahem> Sorry. I get excited.
P - *shakes head* We'll get to the frog eventually. *ahem* Sweetums even makes an AWESOME action figure!
L - That's your forte, not mine.
P - I thought my forte was made of Muppet plushies?
L - No, no, that's a fort.
P - And this is a fork!
L - Don't hold that so close to my eye, please.
P - Well then what fun is it?
L - I'll tell you what, Prawnie. If you don't take that fork away from my eye, I'll show you a frying pan.
P - *gulps* *eats fork*
L - That can't possibly be good for your digestive track.
P - Well, it does put a fork in the road.
L - <rimshot>
P - Sweetums would've eaten the fork too.
L - Yes, I'm sure. His digestive track is probably a bit more tolerant than yours, though.
P - Wonder how that happened.
L - Not a clue. Shall we go on, or is there more to say about Sweetums?
P - S'up to you.
L - Um... Probably move on.
P - *salutes*

25. Boober Fraggle (Fraggle Rock)
P - Okay, so, seriously, the song "I'm Talkin' 'Bout Germs" just came on.
L - Now that's ironic.
P - Tell me about it. Anyway, I love Boober sooooooo much. Dave is just... awesome.
L - Quite! I believe we established at some point that Boober is your Fraggle at heart, didn't we?
P - We did. Which is why part of my heart is so tidy.
P - And because I eat my veggies, kids.
L - Oh, good on you. Boober likes to do laundry, which is why I wish he'd come visit me sometimes. Right now would be nice. I've got my laundry all sorted... He'd just have to wash it...
P - He'd love that. Though sorting probably would've been fun too. I love how germaphobic he is.
L - Oh, me too. It completely preoccupies him sometimes.
P - And he's just so... boring! He's like Bert on boring steroids!
L - Oh, great, now we're accusing children's television shows of putting their characters on steroids. That is one thing I would NOT have expected us to talk about in regards to Boober. He's not the most athletic guy.
P - Hehehe, what about the Laundolympics?
L - ...The wha?
P - *shrug*
L - <shrug> Boober's cool.
P - In a totally un-cool way.
L - ...That's a pretty good description of him.
P - Ain't it? Oh, and he has that thing for Mokey.
L - Does he, actually? I'm not recalling any hints of it off the top of my head. Or off the bottom of my head, for that matter.
P - I dunno, he's just pretty lovey-dovey with her.
L - Hm. I guess. I think I've more seen the other way around, but...
P - Well, yes, that too. But he gives in to it.
L - That's true.
P - He was the first to basically glomp her when she came back in "Mokey and the Minstrels."
L - I'll take your word for it.
P - Oh good.
L - I feel like there's still more to say about Boober...
P - His relationship with Wembley.
L - Of course! One of those great Steve/Dave combinations.
P - The first of those great Steve/Dave combinations!
L - And I'm so glad it came along. But Boober and Wembley fit so nicely together- the germaphobic doom-sayer and the gullible guy.
P - Exactly! Oh my gosh... you've never seen "Scared Silly."
L - Nope.
P - Possibly the BEST Wembley/Boober interaction ever.
L - Nice.
P - Nefarious nuns naming numerous noodles!
L - <Blink> Awesome alliteration there.
P - I had to keep the N thing going.
L - Fair enough.
P - Next?
L - Next!

24. Mr. Aloysius Snuffleupagus (Sesame Street)
P - EEEEEEEEEEEEE! SNUFFY!
L - I had a feeling we were getting to Sesame soon. Since we're here, I'd like to briefly mention that when I was doing the research I'm supposed to still be doing, there was a brief Sesame Street mention. Now back to Snuffy.
P - Really? Neat. Anyway, I'm so glad they built a new Snuffy puppet after his debut.
L - I'm so glad that Snuffy exists. Period.
P - Me too! He's just such a good character.
L - Absolutely. I wanna hug him.
P - He looks like he feels SO good! I love the voice he has. And that he calls Big Bird simply, "Bird."
L - Oh, me too. And I love the way they hug.
P - Oh my gosh yes. Nothing beats a Snuffy/Bird hug.
L - Especially the one at the end of Follow That Bird. It's so sweet and heartfelt and happy and...
P - YES! Mmmm... has anyone ever called him Aloysius?
L - ...Not to my recollection, but you're more Street savvy than I am.
P - More Street smarts.
L - That, yes.
P - Oh how I want to see the episode where the adults finally saw him.
L - Me TOO!
P - I think I figured out that, if the Old School sets continue the way they are, that episode should be included on Volume 4.
L - Huh. Any clue if I'll be out of college by then?
P - At the rate the sets are being produced... no.
L - Dang it, I still won't have money and/or time. I hope my family warms up to my Muppet obsession soon and actually buys me merchandise for the holidays.
P - That would be nice of them.
P - I want a Snuffleupagus for Christmas.
L - ...Good luck with that.
P - So I'm off to Hawaii to find one.
L - ...You're gonna leave me up here with the cold weather and the family drama called Thanksgiving? Take me with you!
P - But I don't have enough money for two plane tickets!
L - ...How big is your suitcase?
P - I'm not bringing one. The Snuffleupagus should have a big enough trunk.
L - <rimshot>
P - C'mon, that one was funny.
L - Hence, the rimshot.
P - Oh. That's what those mean. I just thought Animal was following me around.
L - <giggles> Well, there WAS about a week of my life when "Animal" was someone's nickname for me...
P - Did you chase after them screaming, "WANT WOMAN!" or something?
L - No, I just did an impression of Animal's "Eat drums! Eat drums! ... BEAT drums! Beat drums!" And then wondered aloud if drums were kosher.
P - Hahahaha!
L - <shrug> It got me the nickname. And I needed a nickname, because whenever someone said my name there, it was for the really important person in the organazation who had the same name, so I stopped answering to my own name.
P - *shakes head* Can we move on?
L - Yes.

23. Pepe the King Prawn (Muppets Tonight!)
P - I must confess somet'ing, hokay.
L - Hokay, si.
P - De only reason Pepe es at number 23, es because it es my favorite number.
L - HA!
P - Si, si, I know, I am a disgrace, hokay. Don't look at me!
P - But do, because I know jou cannot resist me, hokay.
L - I can't look at jou, hokay. We are not in de same room.
P - ...Dat too.
L - Si. So about dis king prawn. He is not a shrimp, hokay!
P - Nevah!
L - H'and don't forget it, hokay? He's very sensitive about it.
P - Si, si. But he also knows his way around a woman. He's been knocked AROUND by enough of d'em, hokay.
L - Si! He's not very sensitive. Except about de shrimp ting.
P - Si, si. And he inspired my name, hokay.
L - Si! I don't know what I would call jou if it weren't for de king prawn, hokay.
P - Certainly not Ryan, hokay. Dat is just loco.
L - Si, si. Nevah Ryan.
P - Nevah what?
L - I have no idea, hokay.
P - Hokay... anywhay. De prawn es muy awesome, hokay. I nevah seen him in somet'ing he wasn't awesome in. And he saved MWoO from de Ashanti, hokay.
L - Si, si! Jou know de prawn is de one who proved dat Dorothy had a heart in dat movie?
P - Si, even d'ough he didn't have one back.
L - No, but he was de one she went back for in de twister, and he was de one she protected when de witch was in de house.
P - Si, si. But he es NOT ready for a commited relationship, hokay.
P - But d'en again, I'd tell Ashanti anyt'ing to get her to go away.
L - He will NEVER be ready for a commited relationship, hokay.
P - It's not d'at he won't be ready, it's de women won't be ready for the majesty d'at es Pepe.
L - Dat is what he tells 'imself, anyway.
P - No, I tell him d'at. It's why he let's me keep licensing rights on "deprawncracker", hokay.
L - Ohhh... Si, si, den keep telling him dat, hokay.
P - Duh.
L - ...I t'ink we're out of t'ings to say, hokay.
P - I want to work for de monies instead of de stardust, hokay. Jou said to let jou know.
L - Hokay, so we didn't run out of t'ings to say. De Pepe, he seems heartless, but he DOES have a heart. ...A small heart, maybe, si, but a heart.
P - No, no, de heart is not small.
L - It's not small?
P - No. It es big. Pepe loves de Muffets very much. He just has to play de tough prawn act to hold his own in front of de womens, hokay. It's obvious.
L - Oh, I see! But when de important bad stuff comes, he es loyal, hokay? Bitterman knows dis.
P - Si, si. And Ashanti.
L - ...Si.
P - Oh de womens... OHHHHHHHHH de rasor blades!
L - Si. Dat's Pepe, hokay?
P - Si, and I'm so gosh darn sexy, it hurts.
L - Si. Are we done wit' de prawn now? I can only hold dis accent so long, hokay.
P - But I could go on h'all day!
L - Dios mio. NEXT!

22. Scooter (The Muppet Show)
P - Scooter? Scooter? Fifteen seconds to Scooter!
L - Ah, yes, Scooter. The legendary nephew of the theater owner.
P - Is it the nephew that's legendary, or the theater owner?
L - The nephew, naturally. What with the jacket and the glasses and the often-question species identity and the name-dropping and the six string orchestra and...
P - The long-lost twin sister.
L - The long-lost twin sister! Of course. And the radio frozen to his wrist, and the tendency to get caught in Miss Piggy's plotting...
P - And the tendency to mess up Miss Piggy's plotting!
L - Oh, of course!
P - And the tendency to introduce guest stars!
L - Especially when notifying them of the exact number of seconds to curtain.
P - Indeed. With all those cold openings, it's no wonder he kept that jacket.
L - <rimshot>
P - I've got a lot of puns this evening.
L - Which explains why I've got a lot of rimshots.
P - Indeed. So Scooter is just awesome. I love that he was in MWoO.
L - Oh me too! And his role seemed very well suited to him.
P - Sha, and he sounded magnificent. Did you know that Richard's brother performed Scooter in MFS?
L - I had no idea at all.
P - See, I provide the informed Muppet opinion, Lisa provides the squealing.
L - I try. I'm not in much of a squealing mood at the moment, but I do try.
P - See, she tries. Just like Scooter.
L - Yup! Hey, y'know something cool about Scooter?
P - His openings?
L - No, those aren't cool, they're downright cold.
P - Word. So what's cool about the go-fer?
L - The fact that he always addresses Kermit as "Chief" or "Boss." It's so respectful. Granted, he shows that respect while manipulating the frog to his (or his uncle's or Miss Piggy's) will, but he does show that respect.
P - While meantime he calls Fozzie "Foz" and Gonzo "Gonz."
L - Does he? I guess I hadn't noticed that.
P - I think he only did it in Season 1 really.
L - Hm. I'll have to sit myself down for a good Muppet Show marathon again... one of these years, when I actually have time...
P - Just ask Scooter, he always has the time.
L - Or at the very least, the number of seconds 'til curtain.
P - Indeed. And that's why we love him.
L - That, along with everything else we just said. And his hair. I don't think we mentioned his hair.
P - Haha, we haven't.
L - Oh. Well, we have now.
P - Yes. Next?
L - Next.

21. Camilla the Chicken (The Muppet Show)
P - AHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS INSANE!
L - No, I'M Insane. Insane A. Sylum. Nice to meet you.
P - Yes- no - AUGH! CAMILLA the SONG just came on my PLAYLIST!
L - Ohhhh... Oy, goodness, you're just full of irony and coincidinces tonight.
P - I know! Scary!
L - Quite. Now then, about Camilla.
P - She's got so much emotion for a hen.
L - She does! And she would have to, what with her being Gonzo's girlfriend and all.
P - Sha. I feel sorry for her, yet know she's happy.
L - Well, she must be, if she's been with him for this long.
P - I think she's just as whacked out as he is.
L - Probably.
P - One big, insane family.
L - Yup, that's the Muppets!
P - And what would they be without Camilla?
L - One less chicken.
P - Far less hen-pecked that's where. Especially when they're on her "extra-crispy" side.
L - <Giggles!> That's true. But Gonzo would be so much more lonely.
P - He'd probably have those same droopy eyelids from Season 1.
L - Yup. Actually, I've had a story idea in my head for ages where Camilla and Miss Piggy get into a big fight that results in Camilla wanting to leave and Miss Piggy saying that it wouldn't matter, which leads to Kermit sitting everyone down and saying, "What would happen if Camilla left?" And what happens is that Gonzo goes with her, and a bunch of the chickens go too, and from there it's a ripple effect, and pretty soon it gets to Miss Piggy leaving the Muppets, and then, well, if she's leaving, Camilla doesn't have to, and then the ripple effect repeats itself, and everyone stays, and it just proves a point that every single Muppet really does matter.
P - Wow.
L - I don't know why I felt the need to just rattle that off right now.
P - Well, no, it works in context. The point here people is that Camilla is awesome and she's just as important as every other Muppet!
L - Yes, absolutely! She is TOTALLY worth spoiling the end of a story that I may or may not write someday.
P - And there you have it folks.
L - Brawk.
P - How am I supposed to respond to that?
L - Buck-buck bawk.
P - *rolls eyes* Tune in next time for the Muppets 20-11!
L - Bugawk!
P - Good grief.
L - We're really getting close to the top of this list, aren't we?
P - Eureka! She speaks! ...But yeah, we are.
L - How exciting!
P - Indeed! Can I go now? I have to read.
L - Yeah, I have to research...
P - Prawn out!
L - Until next time, folks!

Pork

Reaction score
Yah, some of my favourites, Sweetums, Boober and Junior Gorg. Nice job guys.