The Anti-Fan Club

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
[B

here's something, why is it they can't pay people like teachers more than 30 to 35 thousand dollars a year..they're the ones who teach people how to read, write, solve math problems etc....you know that's the biggest reason why no one doesn't major in education because the salary teachers make just plai sucks compared to someone like a sports star, a singer, or actor....makes me sick

ryan [/B]
Fer sure. I teach Special Needs children. And I'm on 35 thousand a year. I bet I work a lot harder then someone who plays sport for a living but the people in charge of salarys obvouisly think you are only worth a lot of money if you can kick a ball round a muddy field.

Don't think I'm anti sport, cos I am a big sports fan but I am not a fan of the amount of money these people get paid.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Fer sure. I teach Special Needs children. And I'm on 35 thousand a year. I bet I work a lot harder then someone who plays sport for a living but the people in charge of salarys obvouisly think you are only worth a lot of money if you can kick a ball round a muddy field.

Don't think I'm anti sport, cos I am a big sports fan but I am not a fan of the amount of money these people get paid.
HERE HERE!! Tell it like it is, reverend!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i understand that sports can be hard. i personally don't want to go out and play football ever since i saw any given sunday, if the movie is true or not. or even baseball, hockey or whatever...but ya it is dumb to have someone get paid 20 million just to pitch a baseball for 3 hours for 4 or 5 days a week, who only plays baseball for 5 or 6 months, who might not even pitch every game! or have an actor want 20 million for a movie just because he thinks he's worth that kind of money..thats a bunch of horse crap to me...thats why i hate this country with its salaries because they don't make a single god da** sense, and it probaly never will..there's people that bust their butt day in and day out and they might get paid 8 dollars an hour, work 5 to 7 days a week, and work all year with maybe a few weeks vacation, compared to some actor who works 5 months, gets paid 4 million to do a movie, and doesn't have to work for another year or two..

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i hate when i see people make out in public....can't that wait til people get home?...

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
hehehe i like watchin em do that!
you don't go to peoples houses, look in their windows, and see if they're making out do you!??..

ryan

hdofu

Reaction score
i really hate people who smoke...and people who smoke and are walking in front of you and the smoke drifts to you...yuck...

ryan
:frown:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
you don't go to peoples houses, look in their windows, and see if they're making out do you!??..

ryan
no but if someones makin out @ the mall or something i watch and giggle. if someones makin out @ my school i usually go up to them and say "Break it up! where do u think u r? Vacation Bible School?????"