The Anti-Fan Club

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i really hate people who smoke...and people who smoke and are walking in front of you and the smoke drifts to you...yuck...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have a friend who smokes, but he is what is considered a "mostly considerate" smoker. He holds his cigarette high so the smoke goes up ,and blows the smoke into the air in an attempt to keep it away from me. BUT! He throws the cigarette butts on the ground and that is littering. I don't like litter.

There was one man once that was standing beside me at a restaurant once (we were drinking root beers at the bar waiting on our table) and he puffed his cigarette and let out the biggest cloud of smoke I'd ever seen! It engulfed me and choked me. I got SOOOO mad, but left that area and went to the bathroom.

Oh, and some guy sat 4 rows below us at IMAX and he STUNK like a pipe or cigar or something...he was just STANKY!! :mad:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i really hate people who smoke...and people who smoke and are walking in front of you and the smoke drifts to you...yuck...

ryan

your a real nice fella

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
666 is the devil's number, and nazis and kkk folks hate other people, so I just figured it might make for a good evil joke, but I guess it didn't. Oh, well, not every joke can be a hit!
oohh.....hey my email address has 666 in it, not the punknpuppets one, the other one, Mstrcrowley666 cuz i wuz a big ozzy fan when i made that. plus, 666 used 2 b my favorite number (now its 51.89) and i never thought of it as a nazi number. the number people nowadays think of as the nazi number is 88, because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet...makin it HH...which stands for "Heil Hitler". i would've never made that connection until some dude on another message board pointed it out.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score

I was raised around it and it is NOT a good thing. Stay away from alcohol and don't get started AT ALL!! I used to have a glass of wine with dinner (at 30 you can do that kind of thing) because the food soaks it up, but I won't be doing that anymore either.

what about Sam Adams and Mike's Hard Lemonade occasionally?...yeah i'm 2 young 2 drink, i dont drink all the time though. i have a few sips of it every time a family member has a birthday party.

u guys just learned something new about me...

U WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE I HATE????
MTV!!!
I might sometimes watch Jacka-- and i'm a big Beavis & Butthead fan, but they're cancelled.....and as for the rest of mtv. it sucks. Why? Well thanks to them, punk is now a trend. We have these teens that are just dying their hair and wearing studded bracelets like "Look at me, I'm punk too!" yuck! we have MTV to blaim, cuz real punk is anti-trend and once this, um, "trend" is over, I'll be happy! as for the "punk" rock they play, its just all this pop-punk like New Found Glory. Yes they used to play some Rancid videos (and they're my favorite band) but once in a while. and if they started playing Rancid again, i'd still hate MTV!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I have a friend who smokes, but he is what is considered a "mostly considerate" smoker. He holds his cigarette high so the smoke goes up ,and blows the smoke into the air in an attempt to keep it away from me. BUT! He throws the cigarette butts on the ground and that is littering. I don't like litter.

There was one man once that was standing beside me at a restaurant once (we were drinking root beers at the bar waiting on our table) and he puffed his cigarette and let out the biggest cloud of smoke I'd ever seen! It engulfed me and choked me. I got SOOOO mad, but left that area and went to the bathroom.

Oh, and some guy sat 4 rows below us at IMAX and he STUNK like a pipe or cigar or something...he was just STANKY!! :mad:
i don't think anyone can smoke in theaters..i'm surprised someone didn't report the guy

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i hate movie stars who want more money for a movie...why do they do that....do these people really need 10 million or even 20 million dollars per movie...what do they do with 20 million???....i'm happy if i find a job where they pay me 9 or 10 dollars!!!!!!

ryan

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Tell me about it!! These Movie Stars appear at charity events saying how we all should support people in need and then they turn round and demand millions of dollars for doing a movie.

And also sportspeople. Some get paid an amazing amount for running round a field playing football or rugby etc

Nobody is worth that kind of money.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i don't think anyone can smoke in theaters..i'm surprised someone didn't report the guy

ryan
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the guy at IMAX was smoking, that was a seperate incident than the guy with the cloud of smoke. The guy at IMAX just reeked of stinky stank.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Tell me about it!! These Movie Stars appear at charity events saying how we all should support people in need and then they turn round and demand millions of dollars for doing a movie.

And also sportspeople. Some get paid an amazing amount for running round a field playing football or rugby etc

Nobody is worth that kind of money.
ya i know that with sports people too...i heard that the quarterback for the houston texans, which is david carr, is the highest paid quarterback in the nfl making like 12 million a year...and the new head coach for the dallas cowboys bill parcells is getting 4 million a year to just to coach the cowboys, and has a 4 year contract with them....

here's something, why is it they can't pay people like teachers more than 30 to 35 thousand dollars a year..they're the ones who teach people how to read, write, solve math problems etc....you know that's the biggest reason why no one doesn't major in education because the salary teachers make just plai sucks compared to someone like a sports star, a singer, or actor....makes me sick

ryan