The Banter Thread

Lola p

Reaction score
Born. As long as there isnt any silver around. And it isn't a full moon, and I am not to angry, I will be fine. Oh, and wolfsbane is a huge no no too.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ah, some people have all the luck. Being trapped in a lab and constantly observed, prodded, antagonized, tested, what have you, sucks.

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, you would think I have all the luck, intill I black out and wake up in a ditch, 3 states over.

Lola p

Reaction score
Eh, well anyway, I don't have many special powers like half demons, etc. but I can do this (consitraits hard) see? My eyes turn amber! And I can see a lot more. Oh, and I also have super speed/ strength.. And other stuff. ( eats a Doritos locos taco)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I guess that makes my waking up the opposite gender problem seem like nothing in comparison :stick_out_tongue:

So I take it you have little control over changing? Demons can change forms at will. Although I usually stay in human form. Even when flying. Must be bizarre to see a person flying around with huge spikey, shredded looking bat wings...

No ghost form though. I can use ghost powers in demon or human form. Guess thats what half dying does to you.

Edit: Aw, you ruined my nicely thought out post :stick_out_tongue:

Lola p

Reaction score
Ya, I don't have much control. If I feel it coming on (like when I am mad) I can hold it of long enough to get away from people. But on full moons, zero control whatsoever.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you ever wake up somewhere really out there feel free to give me a call and I'll come get you :wink:

Lola p

Reaction score
Ok, will do :wink:. Edit to my last post: I can sort of do this half form thing, and I can kind of remember that.

Lola p

Reaction score
And if you ever need me to come and rescue you from a lab, just give me a call, and I'll come and help.