The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Eh, its ok. You get "trophies" or xbox equivalent achievements for completing certain tasks in games. Boosting is purposely letting the other person win on multiplayer so they can get any trophies achievements that require X wins. Due to the shoddy nature of the online servers of the game I was playing, it took up to 10 minutes to connect with my partner each time, for 50 times. Of course, you also have other people boosting on the servers as well, so you end up connecting to people you dont want either. This game has a surrender option which gives your opponent a free win, so it works for everyone. But the fact the servers are pretty deserted other than the 5 other people you may end up encountering makes this game in particular rather boost friendly. Now trying this with a really popular game is much more difficult :stick_out_tongue:

The dude I was playing with was so random though. I was on IM with him while doing this. We now have an inside joke derived from the username of some guy we constantly connected to. But after we finally connected for the last time he comes over to my side of the field and just stands there not doing anything. We happened to be playing as the two characters who love each other in the game so he sends me an IM asking to kiss XD At least I really hope thats where he was going with that now that I think about it O_O

Anyway, Its just whenever you start to go into tv show territory you get that one person who has to make a stink about tv shows sucking these days, and honestly I dont want to deal with that.

You can amuse me by asking me questions about what its like to be a half dead half ghost half demon if you want :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welp...since Sarge thinks he killed this thread...let's bring it back again.

I don't have anything funny to say right now, can I have an IOU?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm a guy again? Goodness, now I can't even keep up with my gender changes

Hubert

Reaction score
Gaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I should put 'she' I just don't think...

Hubert

Reaction score
Lol, your avatar really worked with that comment, lol.
I like how it does and doesn't work with it at the same time. The expression works, yet the fact that it's a male character makes it not work...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I like how it does and doesn't work with it at the same time. The expression works, yet the fact that it's a male character makes it not work...
Well he's male at the moment see, lol.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well he's male at the moment see, lol.
Actually yeah, if you look at it that way, then it really looks relevant. Now comes the laughing:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm perplexed how I became a guy without knowing how I became a guy

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm perplexed how I became a guy without knowing how I became a guy
Think it has anything to do with using an avatar with a male character, having "Floyd" in your username, and having "Sarge" as a nickname?

And maybe something to do with those demon ghost powers?