Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Whats it from because obviously its going right over my head

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And that would explain why I don't get it. Never liked Cow and Chicken

Hubert

Reaction score
Hey, don't pin this all on me, it takes more than one to keep a thread alive, y'know.
But even then...it's human nature (and whatever Sarge is nature) to blame stuff on one thing that is really all of our blame. Like Mr. Bloomberg blaming Mr. Soda on causing obesity. And Mr. Government blaming Mr. Anonymous Editing on causing cyberbullying. And Mr. America blaming Mr. Obama on everything bad happening in the country. OK, I'll stop now...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You probably didn't "get it".
You know, thinking back, the only cartoons on cartoon network that I ever truly liked were The Powerpuff Girls and Courage. I was much more into the nicktoons.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was the other way around, there were very few Nicktoons that really grabbed me, such as Rocko and Arnold to name a couple, but on the other hand, I gave just about each new Cartoon Cartoon a chance up until KND, afterwards, it seemed like every new show CN cranked out was more about hype than quality.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So to steer this thread away from becoming a "tv shows suck" discussion, I truly have gone off the deep end. I spent 6 hours boosting (having them intentionally lose) with someone to get a ps3 trophy. I really hate trophies where you have to win X number of times :/

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm really trying to get back in this thread...yet there are no topics for me to contribute to. I don't know a thing about boosting and PS3 trophies or half of these TV shows...