The Banter Thread

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I shall find the pizza! With my super-duper laser eye powers!

*sends lasers into the ground, creating a hole*

Abracadabra, pizza, ala peanut butter sandwiches! Come to me!

*the pizza rises from the hole*

I got your pizza for you!

Hubert

Reaction score
Anyone notice how when we started talking about food...then everyone starts to come around...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If we didn't have any standards around here, just image the crowd this thread would have if we started talking about naked ladies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even better, we'll attract a lot of Canadians that way! :excited:

Hubert

Reaction score
What? Where? :embarrassed: What? No, I wouldn't do that. I'm an angel :halo:.
Geez...a half dead, half ghost, half demon was bad enough...now we have an angel around here? Anyone else want to step forward?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, three years ago, I was part of a trio of RPGers where we eventually gained supernatural powers... not to brag, but I had super-human strength... I could life a queen sized mattress with three people sitting on it over my head with ease... my signature weapon was this huge hammer like you flatten cartoon characters with.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Geez...a half dead, half ghost, half demon was bad enough...
You must like getting blasted. Hoping you'll absorb enough plasma to get powers yourself or something? Maybe I should just clobber you for that comment instead :stick_out_tongue:

Well, three years ago, I was part of a trio of RPGers where we eventually gained supernatural powers... not to brag, but I had super-human strength... I could life a queen sized mattress with three people sitting on it over my head with ease... my signature weapon was this huge hammer like you flatten cartoon characters with.
Are you related to Thor?