The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Someone say something entertaining, because seriously, I have nothing...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay...

So this little man, looking through the classifieds for a job, since 1983 wasn't the best year for jobs, and he doesn't have any arms, so he has to turn the pages with his nose. So anyway, he finds a want-ad that says, "Wanted: Energetic young man to ring bell in church". So the little man thinks to himself, hey I can ring the bell in the church; so he goes all the over to the church, and knocks on the door by banging his head on it, and finally the priest answers the door, "Yes, my son?" The little man says, 'Father, I've come to ring your bell!" But the priest says, "Excuse me, my son, but you don't have any arms, so how can you ring the bell?" The little man says, "Duh Father, don't you think I thought of that before I came over here? Where is the bell? I'll ring it!" The Father tells him, "Okay, but you'll have to prove you can ring the bell..." So anyway, the Father takes him up to the bell tower, which is four stories up, and they had to take one of those circular staircases that makes you wanna throw up by the time you get to the third floor. Finally, the get to the top where the bell is, and the Father says, "Okay my son, ring the bell." So, the little man backs up into the corner, races towards the bell, and bangs his face right into the bell, causing it make a long 'BOOOOOOONG', causing the Priest to be all :eek:. "Well, you rang the bell, so you get the job!" The little man is happy over his new job, even after three months of having to climb four flights of stairs to get to the bell tower several times a day to ring the bell, and of course, his face looks like a trainwreck, but he doesn't care, he's getting good money for all this; but then, there was that one fateful day, when he was getting ready to ring the bell again... like routine, he backs up into the corner, and races towards the bell, and amazingly, he misses a step, trips, falls passed the bell, and right out the window, four stories down to the ground below with a big splat! Needless to say a crowd gathers, and one gentleman kneels down, cradling splattered guy in his arms, and one busybody woman pushes her way towards the front of the crowd and asks, "Who is that?! Who fell out of the bell tower?!" The gentleman looks up at her and says, "I don't know his name, but his face rings a bell."

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Okay...

So this little man, looking through the classifieds for a job, since 1983 wasn't the best year for jobs, and he doesn't have any arms, so he has to turn the pages with his nose. So anyway, he finds a want-ad that says, "Wanted: Energetic young man to ring bell in church". So the little man thinks to himself, hey I can ring the bell in the church; so he goes all the over to the church, and knocks on the door by banging his head on it, and finally the priest answers the door, "Yes, my son?" The little man says, 'Father, I've come to ring your bell!" But the priest says, "Excuse me, my son, but you don't have any arms, so how can you ring the bell?" The little man says, "Duh Father, don't you think I thought of that before I came over here? Where is the bell? I'll ring it!" The Father tells him, "Okay, but you'll have to prove you can ring the bell..." So anyway, the Father takes him up to the bell tower, which is four stories up, and they had to take one of those circular staircases that makes you wanna throw up by the time you get to the third floor. Finally, the get to the top where the bell is, and the Father says, "Okay my son, ring the bell." So, the little man backs up into the corner, races towards the bell, and bangs his face right into the bell, causing it make a long 'BOOOOOOONG', causing the Priest to be all :eek:. "Well, you rang the bell, so you get the job!" The little man is happy over his new job, even after three months of having to climb four flights of stairs to get to the bell tower several times a day to ring the bell, and of course, his face looks like a trainwreck, but he doesn't care, he's getting good money for all this; but then, there was that one fateful day, when he was getting ready to ring the bell again... like routine, he backs up into the corner, and races towards the bell, and amazingly, he misses a step, trips, falls passed the bell, and right out the window, four stories down to the ground below with a big splat! Needless to say a crowd gathers, and one gentleman kneels down, cradling splattered guy in his arms, and one busybody woman pushes her way towards the front of the crowd and asks, "Who is that?! Who fell out of the bell tower?!" The gentleman looks up at her and says, "I don't know his name, but his face rings a bell."
Bud dum tsss

Hubert

Reaction score
Um...this thread is kinda being killed real fast, and I'm sure Mr. T*K*O writer has something to do with it, so let's throw him out of a bell tower too.

On a more serious note...uh...who am I kidding? We're never serious here anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, don't pin this all on me, it takes more than one to keep a thread alive, y'know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That actually reminds me of a commercial...

"LIQUID BREAD! When you're half dead, and you need to be fed... LIQUID BREAD!"

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Why so serious, everybody? Come on, put some smiles on those faces (I can't see any of you, so you're all on the honor system)!