The Buildings of SS

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I wouldn't know about that Snowthmeiser.
BTW: Thanks Jeffkjoe... Down the street? Hmmm.
Oh well, it's fun to plot these things out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... I wouldn't know about that Snowthmeiser.
Yeah, I keep forgetting about that. I'm so sorry...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries... I find it as enlightening as anybody else when posts like that are posted, makes you aware of what else might be there that you've been missing out on.

doctort13

Reaction score
Let's not forget the subway entrance that is to the left of the Fix-It/Mail-It shop.

Has anyone found a link to a layout/map of Sesame Street. I used to have one bookmarked, yet can't seem to locate it right now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? You talking about the normal subway or the Worm Subway? From a few episodes and CEOSS, I'd think the SS subway station wouldn't be that close to the Fix-It-Shop.
If my memories are accurate... When the cast headed up by Olivia get back onto the main street from the ice-skating trip, they all come in from the right (our right) side of the screen, spilling out onto the familiar landmarks of their home. That makes me think the subway station entrance is located off to that side of the stage, stage left if you will... Maybe across the street? After all, rounding the corner past Big Bird's nesting area you have a few more apartments, the Furry Arms Hotel, Finders' Keepers, the Dance Studio, and the playground.

And then there's the SS Hospital, with its Fairy Tale wing... And the Storybook Community School... Both added in Seasons 34 and 36 respectively.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Rully wouldn't be able to appreciate the photos cause of the ol' blind batty eyes... But thanks for the new info.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Thanks for that then. Guess it'll be another note of interest should any full-blown research on SS ever get done.