The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Super Scooter

Reaction score
May I be the first to agree with you completely and whole-heartedly.

Oh, nevermid. I forgot we'd established this a while ago.

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: One Last Fling

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Welp, we had a meetin' at work yesterday before my shift, and lo and behold, there she was...Chasity...*sigh*...:flirt:

I "accidentally" found myself near her when we had to move our chairs around, and I made a joke and she laughed. :embarrassed: :big_grin:

*sigh*

It was so nice to be able to spend those 5 seconds with her, and my day was all the better for it.

Really!

It was!

Maybe now she'll keep me on her list o' "Elligible Bachelors" should she be definitely single anytime soon...

:cool:
I know what you mean Byron. I remember back when I had a crush on this guy when I was in High School. They day would be better if he was there and I could talk to him. He was single at the time but then this girl was telling me how much she liked him and it was like whoa hurt me bad but then i realized it definitely wouldn't work between me and him and she got him and it was all for the best. But what i'm trying to say is that I know what you mean. Even a few seconds really makes your day. It just shows what a great person you are and how unlucky she is not to have you. :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aaaaw, Byron, that was sweet.....In an almost kinda creepy sorta way!
Has this been the first time you've seen 'er in a while, or have you been hiding things from us? :wink:
I had the same sorta crush on a guy my freshman year in high school...We had met over the summer, and we got to be good friends, but we hardly ever saw each other during school, and we really never got to talk. Still, whenever I WOULD see him, (and maybe even exchange a few words of dialogue before either one of us had to go), it always made my day. In fact, for a while, I'd see him every day in the halls at a certain time, and we'd exchange a quick "hi." It brightened my day every time. :big_grin:
So...Is Chasity NOT single? (I don't remeber if you ever actually figured that out!)

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: One Last Fling

Originally posted by Jackie
I remember back when I had a crush on this guy when I was in High School. They day would be better if he was there and I could talk to him.
Awwwww i hope some girl felt that about me when i was at school, it's so cute. I have a sneaking suspicion that one did, but every couple of years we still talk on the phone, but she never bothers to call me so it looks like she only lost her senses temporarily, which is i guess a good thing, for her.