The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

radionate

Reaction score
Where the heck is Byron. He's been MIA for a few days now. Did Chasity go crazy and gun down the office or something?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Byron had us all going that this was 'it', then he doesn't even bother to pursue it if it means he has to get his butt ready and into work a little earlier. Maybe he's laying around at home with love sickness, either that or he's gone off to a Care Bears convention or something - 'Bearcon' !

radionate

Reaction score
Its not like him to not be around MC, or bug me in IM chat. I wonder if he fell down again?

I just got a new idea for a thread!

*runs away*

anathema

Reaction score
Stickin' up fer Byron

Lay off! :smile: He's just under the weather at the moment, and I know how that feels... :frown:

radionate

Reaction score
Well let me publicly say, "Byron, I hope you feel better soon."

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Get Well Soon Byron ! Hope ya get back tya Chasity chasing ways ASAP !

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah Get Well Soon Byron ! Hope ya get back tya Chasity chasing ways ASAP !

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, thanks guys, I think I'll be alright, just a lotta stuff goin' on right now...(and Nate, muh PC is always logged into MC, I just haven't much time to post in the last couple o' days, and not many threads that have "pulled" me in...)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
One Last Fling

Welp, we had a meetin' at work yesterday before my shift, and lo and behold, there she was...Chasity...*sigh*...:flirt:

I "accidentally" found myself near her when we had to move our chairs around, and I made a joke and she laughed. :embarrassed: :big_grin:

*sigh*

It was so nice to be able to spend those 5 seconds with her, and my day was all the better for it.

Really!

It was!

Maybe now she'll keep me on her list o' "Elligible Bachelors" should she be definitely single anytime soon...

:cool: